yahoo reports SEA interested in Lynch

Seattle has Julius Jones & Justin Forsett. plus if they get a late 2nd, why not draft Gerhart? Carroll should be familiar w/ him.

Ive heard many "Rumors" Seattle is not on the same page with Julius Jones. New regime does not like him to much

thats the trade i am thinking too. makes a lot of sense. id like to see it happen and see spiller START

Perhaps some 2-back sets with Jackson and Spiller? Break huddle 2nd and 6, and Spiller motions off as the slot receiver. Defense in basic 3-4-4 or 4-3-4. Who's gonna cover him? LB, haha, safety, good luck. Runs 7 yard crossing pattern, catches ball, off to the house!!

Still let's get some line help 2nd, 3rd rounds.....

I remember before lynch ever played a game I said we should cut him. Nobody agreed with me at the time. If we could unload him for anything better than a fifth, I would be ecstatic.

Fez, how is life as a newt? The swimming part must be great.

May be Seattle can swap 2nd round picks with us + Lynch and it gets donw.

Mark it down right now I think that we will see a trade in the next hour or two right before the draft seeing Lynch going to Seattle for their 3rd round pick. It makes sense for both teams and if I was Seattle I would make the trade.

Lynch is going to be better than anyone Seattle could draft with that pick he is easily early 2nd late 1st round talent who is still very young. Now the reason you are getting Lynch's talent for only a 3rd is because of his character issues. So Seattle takes a bit of a risk but get a RB that's better then anyone they could draft let alone anyone they could draft in the early 3rd round.

Buffalo get a early 3rd round pick for a guy who plays a position in which Buffalo is now stacked after the Spiller pick. Buffalo gets a good asset that they could use to trade up for a LT or an NT. Its a win win Seattle fills a need with a great talent while still having their 2nd round pick to use elsewhere. The Bills get a good pick that helps them build with guys this new front office wants.

Because the report is wrong. 1 wrong action away from a year suspension. Did you see what Pitt got for there superbowl MVP?

How is the report wrong? It says the Bills are asking for a 2nd and the Seahawks are interested. Doesn't matter what Pittsburgh got for Holmes regardless of the Super Bowl MVP. Holmes was a non factor in most of the games he has played in. Lynch was a bright spot on a bad team for two years. Yes he is 1 incident from a 1 yr suspension but he is talented. If he doesn't have any off the feld incidents then a 2nd rd pick is a steal for his talent.

Put it this way, If you need a Running Back who will you find in this draft that is better than Marshawn Lynch? Proven 1,000 yard runner and pro bowl player for a 2nd rd pick. Not bad. I think we undervalue him on this board.

Mark it down right now I think that we will see a trade in the next hour or two right before the draft seeing Lynch going to Seattle for their 3rd round pick. It makes sense for both teams and if I was Seattle I would make the trade.

Lynch is going to be better than anyone Seattle could draft with that pick he is easily early 2nd late 1st round talent who is still very young. Now the reason you are getting Lynch's talent for only a 3rd is because of his character issues. So Seattle takes a bit of a risk but get a RB that's better then anyone they could draft let alone anyone they could draft in the early 3rd round.

Buffalo get a early 3rd round pick for a guy who plays a position in which Buffalo is now stacked after the Spiller pick. Buffalo gets a good asset that they could use to trade up for a LT or an NT. Its a win win Seattle fills a need with a great talent while still having their 2nd round pick to use elsewhere. The Bills get a good pick that helps them build with guys this new front office wants.

I would like a scenario like that too. My guess is that they planned on moving Lynch one way or the other in the draft. Jackson, Spiller and the two larger backs that they already signed is a nice combo going into camp as far as diversity.

I would be shocked if we got a 2nd for Lynch. At the absolute best, I would think a 3rd, more likely a 4th, he couldn't keep his starting job with one of the worst offenses in the league, no way we get a second.

Cal was the only team that seemed to consistently give USC trouble in the PAC10.

Lynch looked very, very good in Jeff Tedford's offense so it's no surprise that Carroll has a high opinion of him.

Seattle has Julius Jones & Justin Forsett. plus if they get a late 2nd, why not draft Gerhart? Carroll should be familiar w/ him.

In my opinion, I believe that Seattle will try and trade a pick with Tennessee for Lendale White. Carroll had the kid at USC. He knows he is a workhorse and a good goal line back. If they did make a trade for Lynch, they would not give up much for him.

From ESPN Insider:

Update: ESPN's Chris Mortensen got out his rumor extinguisher on Friday afternoon, tweeting, "On Marshawn Lynch, my understanding is Bills have no plans to trade him now." We've also been hearing chatter on Friday that the Bills are still asking for too much in return -- an indirect result of not actually wanting to trade him -- which has scared away most suitors.

The Marshawn Lynch trade rumor fire has been burning furiously for weeks. As of the last update, it appeared that the Seattle Seahawks were the front-runners, and that's still likely the case, given that they passed up on the chance to draft C.J. Spiller on Thursday night.

Speaking of Spiller, the Buffalo Bills made him their pick at No. 9, which, to some, signaled an acceleration in the process of moving Lynch. Not so fast, my friend. ESPN AFC East blogger Tim Graham asked Bills GM Buddy Nix directly what the Spiller pick meant for Lynch's future in Buffalo, and Nix's reponse was, "Nothing. Doesn't change a thing. He's still ours. We intend for him to be here." Graham notes that Nix and head coach Chan Gailey haven't lied to us yet, and wonders why they'd start now. More importantly, Spiller is seen as more of complement to Lynch and Fred Jackson rather than a replacement for either.

Speaking of Spiller, the Buffalo Bills made him their pick at No. 9, which, to some, signaled an acceleration in the process of moving Lynch. Not so fast, my friend. ESPN AFC East blogger Tim Graham asked Bills GM Buddy Nix directly what the Spiller pick meant for Lynch's future in Buffalo, and Nix's reponse was, "Nothing. Doesn't change a thing. He's still ours. We intend for him to be here." Graham notes that Nix and head coach Chan Gailey haven't lied to us yet, and wonders why they'd start now. More importantly, Spiller is seen as more of complement to Lynch and Fred Jackson rather than a replacement for either.

Why would he lie? Because if the Bills don't trade him, they want him to show up and play hard...and not be a B word when he shows up for camp.