papazoid

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be or will be?

They are not going to draft based on need. Nix has made that clear. If Clausen is available I bet they take him and I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade up to do so if it will cost a fourth rounder or less. I'm convinced that McCoy's boneheaded play in the Big XII championship that nearly cost his team the game is etched in the minds of GMs who now question his football IQ.

Bills should go LT in round 2. There is still some decent talent out there that would fall to 41. It would give Spiller some more blockers to create openings. We could draft a RT in round 6. Then turn around and pick up a NT, QB, or OLB round 3.

As tempting as it is to move up in the second. My thought is that we should stay put with #41 overall and give away our 3rd and 4th round picks to get back into the 2nd round. We should get 2 of the following 3(5).

Claussen (WOW Bigger fall than Rodgers and Quinn)

Bruce Campbell (shouldn't be available) or Roger Saffold

Terrance Cody (shouldn't be available) or Cam Thomas

(CHECK THE SINGATURE)

1. Sergio Kindle (not sure about the rumor about injury)

- a nice OLB who can rush the passer

2. Charles Brown

- has the potential to be a LT, not sure he is a day 1 starter, but I like what I see from this guy on film, a lot better than Anthony Davis IMO

3. Linval Joseph

- A big bodied DL who fits into the 3-4

4. Eric Norwood

- another OLB who can get after the passer

5. Jimmy Clausen

- I've been on record as not being a big fan of Clausen. At the #41 I'd be much more comfortable with gambling on him. Don't know if he'll be the answer at QB in B-Lo, but it may be worth the risk at #41, don't trade away additional picks to land him, though

As tempting as it is to move up in the second. My thought is that we should stay put with #41 overall and give away our 3rd and 4th round picks to get back into the 2nd round. We should get 2 of the following 3(5).

(CHECK THE SINGATURE)

Agree. Stay at 41 and use other picks to trade back into 2.

(CHECK THE SINGATURE)

Pass on Clausen, don't care how far he's fallen.

Pass on Campbell, don't need the black Tony Mandarich on the team.

Pass on Thomas at 41. No need to reach.

Take Saffold if he's available. Charles Brown, otherwise. Cody as a third result. If either Saffold or Brown are taken at any point between 33 and 40, consider moving up to take the other. The drop-off after these two is significant.

i think they should trade UP with St Louis .....the draft value chart says it would cost us a 4th rounder.

grab Clausen

i like claussen but from my understanding, the bills offense next year is going to require a mobile qb not just a pocket passer. i also hate that while mccoy can move, he takes sacks too often. this would be no good behind this line without a new starter added.

The phones around the NFL teams were all lit up after the first round ended...

According to Adam Schefter the Bills were heartbroken that Denver managed to trade up and steal Tebow away. The thing is I look at Tim Tebow the same way I looked at Aaron Maybin last year. The guy is a 2 year project and could be a coach killer... simply because teams need to "win now"!

The Bills still must be thinking QB, Jimmy Clausen might be more NFL ready then any other QB in this years draft, Colt McCoy is also sitting there.

Rams- OT-WR-DE-TE

Vikings-(from Lions) QB-SS-FS

Buccaneers-WR-DE-FS-CB

Chiefs-OT-TE-ILB

Eagles(from Redskins)-DE-OG-ILB

Browns-QB-SS-FS-DE

Raiders-QB-OT-DT

Dolphins(from Seahawks, thru Chargers)-DT-OLB-FS

Bills-QB-OLB-OT-WR

Top players still available

QB Jimmy Clausen

WR Golden Tate-Rams

DE/LB Sergio Kindle

QB Colt McCoy

S Taylor Mays

TE- Rob Gronkowski

WR-Arrelious Benn

OT-Rodger Saffold

LB-Sean Lee

The way I look at it the Buffalo Bills will get another really good player in round 2- OT-WR-OLB-QB