Please tell me you guy are not serious about

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pittsburg wants to unload a super bowl winning franchise QB but look at the guy he is a total sleezebag......

You seriously want this guy doing this crap in Buffalo

I dont care if he came for a 5th round pick.....

I DONT WANT HIM

This is what 10 years of bad Football and losing creates John...

Desperation...

I would not touch Big Ben...Period...but I can certainly understand why some Folks would...He's got two Rings...He would make The Bills MUCH better when He gets back...Fans are sick of losing and the AFC East looks awful tough...

Desperate times... :devil:

do you guys have any idea what a prick Jim Kelly was back in the day? sure, he may not have been accused of rape, but those were different times. who knows what he got away with. and so far no charges have stuck with Ben.

not saying that Ben isnt stupid, but we've had worse on this team. and they are known as "Legends" for the Bills.

do you guys have any idea what a prick Jim Kelly was back in the day? sure, he may not have been accused of rape, but those were different times. who knows what he got away with. and so far no charges have stuck with Ben.

not saying that Ben isnt stupid, but we've had worse on this team. and they are known as "Legends" for the Bills.

Sorry, and call me old fashioned. But I draw the line at rape.

Sorry, and call me old fashioned. But I draw the line at rape.

you call it rape. others, and the law, call it something else. still others say nothing wrong happened at all.

youre entitled to your opinion, but understand that it is only an opinion. and one based on more media rumors than on actual facts.

And players a generation before Kelly got away with much worse. So what is the point? People should live within the legal and social confines of their lifetime, not of the past.

Ben is guilty of one of two things, 1) actually committing the alleged acts, but benefiting from good legal representation or 2) not doing anything that was alleged, but being too stupid to avoid those situations in the first place.

Saying that players 20 yrs ago played by different rules should have no bearing on Ben's conduct now.

That is pathetic comparing Jimbo to Ben. First of all, Jimbo was NEVER accused of forcing himself on anyone, other than maybe Harbaugh in their fight after he was retired. Second of all, Jimbo was never a knucklehead, scumbag, retard like Big Ben is. Ben looks like a dumbass dufuss dolt. The guy is not cool in the slightest. Being over 40, maybe I am thinking of what cool dudes were like at Big Ben's age back in the 80's, but this guy is a big goon, who probably has absolutely no talent of hooking up with women unless he gets than wasted. And than gets his bodyguards to pull them into his bathroom for him. I think Jimbo was a completely different animal who would have never let a goober like Big Ben within miles of his parties. If you don't agree than you didn't grow up in the world that I did 20-25 years ago.

What, winning Super Bowls? No, I don't want that either.

p.s. but I love the irony of Kobe Bryant's #1 defender assuming BR's guilt.

There is a string of this dating back to college days for BEN R. KD compared to a one time incident in Colorado with Kobe Bryant.....

HAD this been a one time incident and not a pattern string I would be much more willing to consider Ben R.