Please tell me you guy are not serious about

Pittsburg wants to unload a super bowl winning franchise QB but look at the guy he is a total sleezebag......

You seriously want this guy doing this crap in Buffalo

I dont care if he came for a 5th round pick.....

I DONT WANT HIM

I think he would be the ideal QB for the Bills. I'd make that big trade and then do my best to make sure he didn't compromise himself again.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly my point posting the link to the NY Post article in this thread. Exactly why I posted my little script. Don't always believe the girl. The motivations are not always what you think.

Very true. As long as people remember to dig deeper when investigating. Personally, I wouldn't doubt the girl went into the bathroom with Ben and he took it to far.

But we'll never know.

I think he would be the ideal QB for the Bills. I'd make that big trade and then do my best to make sure he didn't compromise himself again.

That's because you have no conscience and certainly not a daughter who lives in western NY.

were talking about a FOOTBALL player not someone who is gonna take your daughter on a date.

Some of you need to get off your high horses, stop pontificating, and talk football. He's been convicted of nothing and until then shut it.

The reason the Bills decided not to pursue trade talks with the Stillers had nothing to do with off-field allegations and everything to do with FOOTBALL.

The reason the Bills decided not to pursue trade talks with the Stillers had nothing to do with off-field allegations and everything to do with FOOTBALL.

OH? Please, enlightened one, spread your wisdom to us, the drooling proletariat. What is this cosmic insight you have that the rest odf us don't, hm?