Report: Bills claim TE tight end Michael Matthews

scribo

Means nothing really. A below average TE that will most likely not make the team.

I don't know...I think this changes the whole complexion of draft. It is no coincidence they waited until the eve of the draft to make this move.

I don't know...I think this changes the whole complexion of draft. It is no coincidence they waited until the eve of the draft to make this move.

I wouldn't get too excited, the Bills are his 4th team in the last 7 months. The only coincidence with this signing is that the Lions just acquired Scheffler from the Broncos and their first round pick from last year, Pettigrew appears to be healthy. I wouldn't count on this guy being on the field against the Phins in September.

I wouldn't get too excited, the Bills are his 4th team in the last 7 months. The only coincidence with this signing is that the Lions just acquired Scheffler from the Broncos and their first round pick from last year, Pettigrew appears to be healthy. I wouldn't count on this guy being on the field against the Phins in September.

Seriously? Have you seen the film on this guy? He was about to explode, but like you said, the Scheffler trade changed things. This is a clear case of the Lions doing us a big favor -- possibly a Detroit connection for Ralph.

Seriously? Have you seen the film on this guy? He was about to explode, but like you said, the Scheffler trade changed things. This is a clear case of the Lions doing us a big favor -- possibly a Detroit connection for Ralph.

Seriously? I can't even find any film on this no name.

Wow, you are reading quite a bit into this insignificant signing aren't you? The guy hasn't stayed anywhere for more than a couple of games at a time. The Lions signed him after the Pats cut him during the season, after the Pats got him from Giants. Now it is a Detroit connection? A big favor? With favors like that, we will never win here. Most likely a training camp body.

This guy could be the next Ozzie Newsome!!

More like Ozzie Nelson...maybe even Harriet Nelson. Not likely Shawn Nelson.

Okay. Thanks for talking me down...as you usually do.

Wow, you are reading quite a bit into this insignificant signing aren't you? The guy hasn't stayed anywhere for more than a couple of games at a time. The Lions signed him after the Pats cut him during the season, after the Pats got him from Giants. Now it is a Detroit connection? A big favor? With favors like that, we will never win here. Most likely a training camp body.

Earth to billsfreak...earth to billsfreak...come in billsfreak...

Just being real. I am firmly planted on earth that is why I can see things the way they really are, not how I wish they were.

Just being real. I am firmly planted on earth that is why I can see things the way they really are, not how I wish they were.

You have an amazing talent for identifying sarcasm... ***holds up sarcasm sign***

Your "reality" must be a boring place.

I don't think anyone is.