Last Place Assured For Bills

There is absolutely NO CHANCE my BILLS don't finish last in the division. Miami gets Dansby and Marshall. Jets get Holmes. Patriots are the Patriots. The Bills get.......? It is impossible to fill all our holes in the draft, even if we hit on every pick. The AFC East may be the best division in the NFL next year. The Jets, Dolphins and Pats (4 of the top 60 pics) have gotten considerabley stronger. The Bills meanwhile have stayed average at best. We have signed no playmakers on offense or defense. How do we expect to compete against teams in our division who are doing everything they can to win the Superbowl when our goal is to just not get embarrassed? We will be lucky to fill out a decent roster this year. I am all for building through the draft but that is not enough these days in the AFC East. To win our division you have to draft well, resign your best players and then address critical team needs through free agency. I predict that we will again go 1-5 in the division and .300 out of division for a record of about 4-12. How do you all feel about our division this year? What division record do you predict? How many years before we win the division? I say at least 3-4 years if we do everything right.

There is absolutely NO CHANCE my BILLS don't finish last in the division. Miami gets Dansby and Marshall. Jets get Holmes. Patriots are the Patriots. The Bills get.......? It is impossible to fill all our holes in the draft, even if we hit on every pick. The AFC East may be the best division in the NFL next year. The Jets, Dolphins and Pats (4 of the top 60 pics) have gotten considerabley stronger. The Bills meanwhile have stayed average at best. We have signed no playmakers on offense or defense. How do we expect to compete against teams in our division who are doing everything they can to win the Superbowl when our goal is to just not get embarrassed? We will be lucky to fill out a decent roster this year. I am all for building through the draft but that is not enough these days in the AFC East. To win our division you have to draft well, resign your best players and then address critical team needs through free agency. I predict that we will again go 1-5 in the division and .300 out of division for a record of about 4-12. How do you all feel about our division this year? What division record do you predict? How many years before we win the division? I say at least 3-4 years if we do everything right.

No chance Bills Not in the basement? So you're saying the Bills are not going to finish last then?!

Try 0-6 in the division. Again.

Why don't we all just go home then.

Might as well, it seems that the great management team that Ralphie brought in to make us a winner went home long ago. Either that or they are in hibernation. The Bills will have last place clinched half way through the season, and yes it will be 0-6 in the division for a second time in three years. We are now the odds on favorite to get the first overall pick in 2011.

Predicting another brutal rebuilding year and saying that we are not good enough to beat division opponents is OK.

It doesn't mean I don't love my team, or don't want them to win. I will watch every game on TV or in-person cheering them on.

Do you think I'm wrong or would you rather burry your head in the sand? I am stating my opinion and if you disagree-write about why. Doesn't mean I will not root for and follow them this year like I have been for the past 35 years.

This is a discussion board isn't it?

Predicting another brutal rebuilding year and saying that we are not good enough to beat division opponents is OK.

It doesn't mean I don't love my team, or don't want them to win. I will watch every game on TV or in-person cheering them on.

Do you think I'm wrong or would you rather burry your head in the sand? I am stating my opinion and if you disagree-write about why. Doesn't mean I will not root for and follow them this year like I have been for the past 35 years.

Meh whats one more year

You are 1,000,000% correct! Sadly, on this board some people frown if you state your opinion, even if blatantly obvious, and think you aren't a Bills fan. I have been a die hard Bills fan for over 35 years, and route for them as much as any single person on this site, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be upset and frustrated with the teams lack of winning and even more so lack of effort to make the team a winner. Excellent post bills in va.

More of a rant and gnashing of teeth board. The Phinns & Jets signed good receivers so naturally we are doomed. Guys we going to have to draft our way out of this mess like it or not. Right now, hand wringing and agnst just aren't productive uses of your time.

Looks like you should read the guys post a little closer before you talk crap, since you are the one incorrect here.

"Last Place Assured For Bills, No Chance Bills Not In The Basement"

Some people need english lessons. How about "No Chance the Bills make it out of the Basement"

I guess if you're illiterate like yourself, then that's ok?!

We beat the Jets in NJ last year as I was at the game! One division win is possible. I was also at the game in Buffalo when we beat the Dolphiins if my memory serevs me right so maybe 2-6 is what you mean.

I'd say it's pretty unlikely we go 2-6 against the division this year...

We went 2-4 in the division last season. Why does everyone seem to think the Pats will still be one of the teams to beat? Their production fell off last year, due to having a younger defense and their O-line not being as good as years past. Plus, Wes Welker had a bad knee injury in the last regular season game. Welker catches 100+ balls a year for the Pats, there's no way he'll be ready for the start of the season. Just look at how long it took Hardy to recover last year. I'm not saying the Pats will be horrible, but they will be beatable.

We went 2-4 in the division last season. Why does everyone seem to think the Pats will still be one of the teams to beat? Their production fell off last year, due to having a younger defense and their O-line not being as good as years past. Plus, Wes Welker had a bad knee injury in the last regular season game. Welker catches 100+ balls a year for the Pats, there's no way he'll be ready for the start of the season. Just look at how long it took Hardy to recover last year. I'm not saying the Pats will be horrible, but they will be beatable.

They were beatable last season too, save a McKelvin fumble with 2:00 left in the game and Keith Ellison not being able to cover his grandmother.

That's so true. Injuries, suspensions, big-trade busts, draft pick flops.....fortunately, those things have nothing to do with football.

We're doomed before the draft, even. :lol:

They were beatable last season too, save a McKelvin fumble with 2:00 left in the game and Keith Ellison not being able to cover his grandmother.

Now that Mr. Secondary, Dick "I want a pop warner offense" Jauron is gone, the Bills will get better and will win more of the close games than "The Dick" did.

I attended my first game in 1976. I have watched almost every game since. I am tired of losing for the past 10 years, and for the other 10 year chuncks of time when we sucked. I have earned the right to say I am pissed that the team is not bringing in enough top tier talent and will not be competitive enough this year. Go ahead be small and pick on my grammer, but tell to me I don't have a point is b.s.!