For All The People Who Favor Mayock

H2o

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Clausen falls to Buffalo @#9, there's no way we could pass on a stud franchise QB like that, Nix knows better, he has to.

I watched the proday on nfl network, and the difference in his throws being able to use that foot was night and day, much better drive than he displayed during the season.

My new wish list consists of Clausen, saffold, and Mt. Cody, gimme that as a draft class and I'll be happy

Mayock : top ten talent.

Kiper: ranked #4.....one ahead of Bradford.

Papazoid : RUN to the podium.....

Prediction:

Clausen will be there at number 9. I will have a beer in my hand ready to celebrate when Goodell stats uttering, "With the 9th pick in the 2010 draft, the Buffalo Bills select..."

Instead of hearing "Jimmy Clausen" we will hear "Dan Williams".

I’ll get pissed off and my wife, will ask, "who is Dan Williams". I will reply, "Don't really know a lot about him."

I’ll turn off the draft and go to bed pissed off.

It’s going to be Donte Whitner all over again. I can feel it. :thumbsup:

Prediction:

Clausen will be there at number 9. I will have a beer in my hand ready to celebrate when Goodell stats uttering, "With the 9th pick in the 2010 draft, the Buffalo Bills select..."

I’ll get pissed off and my wife, will ask, "who is Dan Williams". I will reply, "Don't really know a lot about him."

Dan Williams is the opposite of Whitner - he's this year's Ngata. This year's Whitner is the safety from Texas. If WIlliams is drafted, you should go to bed very happy. Having a dominant presence at NT would be a great thing.

He won't get passed Cleveland. Holmgren is blowin' smoke up everybody's a**.

GO BILLS!!!

Did anyone hear the story out of Philadelphia that relates that the Eagles traded McNabb to Washington because they did not want to face Clausen twice a year for the next decade?

Did anyone hear the story out of Philadelphia that relates that the Eagles traded McNabb to Washington because they did not want to face Clausen twice a year for the next decade?

havent heard that one, but given clausen's skill set and drive, I wouldn't want to face him twice a year either

Dan Williams is the opposite of Whitner - he's this year's Ngata. This year's Whitner is the safety from Texas. If WIlliams is drafted, you should go to bed very happy. Having a dominant presence at NT would be a great thing.

If Williams is that good, why is he the third best DT? and Why is he never talked about on any of the shows covering the draft or by any of the experts on TV/Radio ?

I did hear that on local DC radio. Says a lot more about Shanahan than Clausen if you ask me. As it it, they're going to face a better QB, at least initially, twice a year for probably the next five. I'll laugh if the 'Skins take Clausen anyway. They won't, but it would sure be funny if they did.

GO BILLS!!!

If Williams is that good, why is he the third best DT? and Why is he never talked about on any of the shows covering the draft or by any of the experts on TV/Radio ?

Um, because the other two are probably the two best players in the draft?? He's also the best NT prospect in the draft according to every evaluation I've read. He's been discussed a ton.

Prediction:

You hit it right on the head. I was psyched that Ngata was there and......boom, Whitner!?? Last year I was psyched that Oher was there and......boom, Maybin!?? W----T----F