[please fix subject]

He'll be there - we may have to go LT in round 2.

Still have to worry about Cleveland. Who knows what they'll do.

More likely though...someone jumps in front of us to draft him. Won't break my heart if that happens though I would like to have Clausen. Bills have so many needs that you know they can fill 1 with the #9 choice.

Still have to worry about Cleveland. Who knows what they'll do.

More likely though...someone jumps in front of us to draft him. Won't break my heart if that happens though I would like to have Clausen. Bills have so many needs that you know they can fill 1 with the #9 choice.

I see the Bills trading down before drafting Clausen.

Gotta take Claussen if he is there at nine. He's got the tools, attitude and experience in the pro set. Make him the starter from day one and let Chan do his magic. Chan has made much lesser qbs look pretty good. Give him a qb like Claussen and who knows, maybe good things will start to happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.

It doesn't scare anyone that none of the teams above us that have QB needs wanted nothing to do with Clausen??? Because that terrifies me.

Seattle just traded for a QB.

Cleveland picked up a couple.

Those two teams might still take Clausen but QB isn't necessarily a huge need for them. What other teams are you referring to?

It doesn't scare anyone that none of the teams above us that have QB needs wanted nothing to do with Clausen??? Because that terrifies me.

There weren't that many. Cleveland picking up Delhome is one of the strangest moves I have ever seen. St.Louis is going to draft Bradford. I can understand Washington making a move for McNabb and having Campbell as the backup or moving him for a 3 round pick. Seattle has a decent QB in Hasslebeck if he can stay upright. It is not like we are siting at 24 and we think we can get him. He is a easily a top ten pick and it wouldn't surprise me if Cleveland took him and let him sit for a year or so while Delhome increases his interception completion percentage. If you watch ND games, there were a ton of long bomb completions to Tate and Floyd, maybe Oakland takes him at 8 and says goodbye to Jamarcus. Wow now there is a pick that sucked

He'll be there - we may have to go LT in round 2.

I'd be excited with Clausen... It would be ironic though if the Bills run the pistol w the only guy that actually went under center... If we end up with Tebow,McCoy or even Pike, I think the pistol is deffinitly in our future... Much smaller learning curve... But, I want Clausen!

Didnt nevergiveup tell us the Bills want nothing to do with Clausen?

I believe his exact words were "Bradford is the only QB the Bills would take at 9." So essentially yes.

I love having Nevergiveup here just as much as anyone else, but what else has he gotten right? That's a serious question, because I don't know. I know he called the Chan Gailey hiring much before anyone and that deserves a lot of credit, but has he been as good on anything else since then?

With that rationale you will be terrified of any pick, since no one below us wants anything to do with them!

I could see Buddy and Chan trading #41 to the Ravens for Jared Gaither and drafting Clausen @ #9. Then use #72 for the NT that we desperately need in the new defensive scheme.

That would be ideal if the bills dont trade down

Seattle just traded for a QB.

Cleveland picked up a couple.

Those two teams might still take Clausen but QB isn't necessarily a huge need for them. What other teams are you referring to?

Cleveland may still go QB, but 2 of the best QB gurus (Holmgren and Shanahan) seem content on passing on Clausen for other players. Pete Carroll coached directly against Clausen and went with a guy who never threw a NFL pass.

when 3 guys like that pass on a guy, it really makes you wonder. If you purely looked at his #s, teams should be drooling over JC. But they aren't.

He got whippedsucker punched on by some punk drunk fan outside a restaurant while daddy his teammate watched, what is going to happen when real men slap him around?

fixed that for ya, clausen didnt get "whipped" he was sucker punched, he also had opposing players stomping on his toe when it was injured this year and was fine. Clausen is tough, alot more so than tim "can't take a sack without getting a concussion" tebow, or Colt "Oww I pinched i nerve out of nowhere" Mccoy, or even Sam bradford, who was hurt both times he took a big hit.

I could see Buddy and Chan trading #41 to the Ravens for Jared Gaither and drafting Clausen @ #9. Then use #72 for the NT that we desperately need in the new defensive scheme.

No freakin way...These guys are not trading pick....mark my words....plus they are not

enamored with clausen....buddy wants pass rushers.....then NT...then LT..

No freakin way...These guys are not trading pick....mark my words....plus they are not

enamored with clausen....buddy wants pass rushers.....then NT...then LT..

They sure as hell will trade #41. They would have traded it for McNabb if he wanted to play here. Getting Gaither for # 41 would be a great trade. Guess we'll see on Clausen if he's even there. The Browns may take him @ 7 despite what Holmgren said publicly about Clausen.

Why is Washington out of the QB hunt? McNabb is only good for a few years, if he re-ups his contract this year. It would give Clausen a year to season. Shanahan likes gunslingers with an arm. Clausen seems to be like that. I wouldn't be so sure that they wouldn't take him. It really depends what these guys really think of Clausen. Everything is probably a smokescreen...

Why is Washington out of the QB hunt? McNabb is only good for a few years, if he re-ups his contract this year. It would give Clausen a year to season. Shanahan likes gunslingers with an arm. Clausen seems to be like that. I wouldn't be so sure that they wouldn't take him. It really depends what these guys really think of Clausen. Everything is probably a smokescreen...

Redskins better take Okung @ #4 or McNabb won't make through the year. Their OL was atrocious last year!!

Cleveland may still go QB, but 2 of the best QB gurus (Holmgren and Shanahan) seem content on passing on Clausen for other players. Pete Carroll coached directly against Clausen and went with a guy who never threw a NFL pass.

when 3 guys like that pass on a guy, it really makes you wonder. If you purely looked at his #s, teams should be drooling over JC. But they aren't.

They didn't pass on him. They chose to trade for veteran QBs or grabbed them via FA. They chose to fill their QB needs prior to the draft because you never know how things are going to unfold. Who's going to trade up etc.?

I don't look at this as them passing on Clausen, I look at this as they chose to answer their QB question prior to the draft.

Remember too...Holmgren and Shanahan both looked rather pedestrian when they lost their HOF QBs.

Jake Plummer and Matt Hasslebeck didn't turn into much did they?

Elway was Elway before Shanahan turned up in Denver.

Both those guys (IMO) showed that they should not be in charge of personnel decisions at their last jobs.

All the mock drafts I've seen have the Raiders drafting LT. Assuming they don't select a player from E. Loser College, why wouldn't they take Clausen at 8? Their QB situation is as pitiful as anyone's.

As I've said along, Clausen will be long gone by the time we pick at 8. Redskins could still take him. they only have McNabb for 1 year unless they can get him to resign. Clowns could still take him. Let him ride the pine a bit. Seattle might still take him. Do you really think Pete Carroll wants to put all his eggs in the basket of a guy who hasnt' thrown a pass in 5 years? They need someone for the future too. Oakland needs a QB too. If Clausen is a mad bomber, Al loves those guys.

If he's there though, snatch him up quick.

There have been plenty of guys that were complete pricks that have been successful Qb's (I recall everyone's favorite "Jimbo" having that reputation. Dan Marino and John Elway come to mind as well. It's gonna take someone with a massive ego to withstand the next few seasons.....

When the Redskins announced the pick-up of McNabb I thought, the Bills should now get a shot at Clausen, but, when I looked at the teams between Buffalo and Washington, every one of them could stand to pick up a franchise QB. Sure, they have veterans who might be o.k., but, none of them have sure fire winners at the QB position. I'd say it'd be astounding if Clausen lasted from picks 5-9 with all those teams needing QB just as much as we do.

They didn't pass on him. They chose to trade for veteran QBs or grabbed them via FA. They chose to fill their QB needs prior to the draft because you never know how things are going to unfold. Who's going to trade up etc.?

I don't look at this as them passing on Clausen, I look at this as they chose to answer their QB question prior to the draft.

Remember too...Holmgren and Shanahan both looked rather pedestrian when they lost their HOF QBs.

Jake Plummer and Matt Hasslebeck didn't turn into much did they?

Elway was Elway before Shanahan turned up in Denver.

Both those guys (IMO) showed that they should not be in charge of personnel decisions at their last jobs.

With all due respect, Hasselback has been a pretty good QB and led the Seahawks to their 1st ever Super bowl. Plummer had the best years of his career and only an upset at home in the championship game cost them a Super bowl berth (the Steelers won and beat the Seahawks in the SB). Shanahan also made the careers of Cutler and Griese. Those guys know QBs.