Vic Carucci's Tebow article on NFL.com

i heard in another thread today that Tebow's mom conceived at a fertility clinic where Chuck Norris is a donor.

Am I the only one in the United States who never got the whole Chuck Norris thing? OK, Chuck Norris doesn't even have to mow the lawn, he just looks at it and it's mowed and jokes like that. Never got it.

Am I the only one in the United States who never got the whole Chuck Norris thing? OK, Chuck Norris doesn't even have to mow the lawn, he just looks at it and it's mowed and jokes like that. Never got it.

Chuck Norris does not approve this statement...

If we stay put, and Nix and Gailey think he is the guy, Tebow WILL be the pick at #9.

That is exactly what i am starting to think too,if they believe in him they take him at 9,and if they are correct in their assessment it will be the right pick.

That is exactly what i am starting to think too,if they believe in him they take him at 9,and if they are correct in their assessment it will be the right pick.

The more I talk to my own NFL (not fully lucid) contacts here at the bar, we are thinking if Chan, Buddy, Jimbo and Vic like him.....THEN WE ARE ON BOARD!!! Or maybe we got it backwards and we are just bored (waiting for the draft). Another few beers should help clear things up.

:thumbsup::lol::beer:

The more I talk to my own NFL (not fully lucid) contacts here at the bar, we are thinking if Chan, Buddy, Jimbo and Vic like him.....THEN WE ARE ON BOARD!!! Or maybe we got it backwards and we are just bored (waiting for the draft). Another few beers should help clear things up.

:lol::beer::beer:

I don't advocate drunkenness but if you all could switch up with some good ol' fashioned whiskey,i would love to know what you all can come up with :thumbsup: ,do this and report back :D

He can sit and be groomed for a year while he learns about the NFL from a real quarterback...

...Fred Jackson.

I don't know, but I live in Japan, and they absolutely crack me up, the good ones anyway.

When Chuck Norris does pushups, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the earth down. Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.

Gets me every time.

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes

Chuck Norris can unscramble an egg.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, problem is, Chuck Norris has never cried.

Chuck Norris does not recognize the periodic table of the elements... the only element Chuck Norris recognizes is the element of surprise.

i heard in another thread today that Tebow's mom conceived at a fertility clinic where Chuck Norris is a donor.

If Walker, Texas Ranger likes him too......I'm definitely in! :lol:

I have a feeling that Chuck makes direct deposits. :thumbsup:

I don't know, but I live in Japan, and they absolutely crack me up, the good ones anyway.

When Chuck Norris does pushups, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the earth down. Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.

Gets me every time.

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes

Chuck Norris can unscramble an egg.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, problem is, Chuck Norris has never cried.

Chuck Norris does not recognize the periodic table of the elements... the only element Chuck Norris recognizes is the element of surprise.

This is my all time favorite thread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Underneath Chuck Norris's beard is another fist!!!!

Some people wear Superman pajamas, Superman wears Chuck Norris Pajamas.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

When the boogeyman goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris does not get frostbite, Chuck Norris bites frost.

Two of my favorites:

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head. ...

Chuck Norris isn't hung like a horse.....horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Back to Tebow -

Here's a scenerio I can see playing out:

Bills trade down, say, 10 spots. Get the 19-20 pick and an extra 2nd rounder (maybe). I don't know nor have I looked up the draft position value points associated with it, so don't jump up my ass if this doesn't fit the points thingy you draftniks cling to.

Bills take Tebow at #19 and go for tackles/LB/DL in round 2.

Will they now look for a dominant Right Tackle with a lefty QB on board?

I think the Redskins will grab Tebow at # 37 of they don't use their first pick for a QB.

Just my 2 cents.

If we stay put, and Nix and Gailey think he is the guy, Tebow WILL be the pick at #9.

No way he goes in the nine slot. Trade down and pick him at the bottom of the round if there's that much conviction, but don't waste valuable draft capital--which I'm sure Buddy would never do.

Doesn't surprise me. Every one of us on this board could do what Kiper and McShay do- wish we got their kind of money. They have no more experience than you or I do. Glad to hear that Mayock is legit. What saddens me is that these college players make decisions based on the crap that McShay and Kiper spew.

:lol: Teams don't draft Chuck Norris...Chuck Norris drafts teams :(

No way he goes in the nine slot. Trade down and pick him at the bottom of the round if there's that much conviction, but don't waste valuable draft capital--which I'm sure Buddy would never do.

Agreed. Unless the senile Al Davis picks him to sell tickets, he's not going until round 2. There is no way the Bills take that guy. We're going OT and DT in the first 2 rounds.