UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw tim tebow at the buffalo chop house tonight with the bills scouting team.. only to see big jimbo walk in as well.. tebow had a black sports coat on with a small bills logo on it

Desperate for Bills Blogs I guess!! Reminds me they opened a new store at the McKinnley Mall: Rumors'R US .......

If Tebow were to come to Buffalo he wouldn't wear a Bills logo! How stupid!!!! :lol:

I bet he said grace

I bet he did, and I have no issue with that.

On the other hand, if he tried to get the entire restaurant to say grace with him...

Maybe people should stop rushing to give a snarky comment any time someone has some new information to share here. Maybe we should wait a minute to see if someone might be on to something before jumping down his throat.

It's another teachable moment, brought to you by TBD.

Maybe people should stop rushing to give a snarky comment any time someone has some new information to share here. Maybe we should wait a minute to see if someone might be on to something before jumping down his throat.

Isn't that standard operating procedure for TBD as well as many other message boards? :flirt:

If it weren't for snarky comments, there would hardly be any comments at all around here. :lol: