When will the Bills STOP signing FA's?!

Doc

You know there will be some who aren't familiar with the players, so the must stink if they don't know them

I think you'll hear a lot of people who have no idea what a DE in a 3-4 is supposed to do. They'll look at the sack numbers and scream he sucks. They'll try to compare him to BS without realizing what a freak BS was. Hopefully this move will make a lot more people realize that if BS played in a 4-3 he might have 300 sacks!!

2008: Buffalo signs LB Kawika Mitchell, DT Spencer Johnson, and traded for DT Marcus Stroud.

Just like last night/today, the board was abuzz that Buffalo's defense would be much better with new additions. Unfortunately, those moves did not translate into a dominating defense.

Fans who amp up their expectations during the off-season are generally the ones who disappear from the board in November. It's happened quite frequently these past few seasons.

2008: Buffalo signs LB Kawika Mitchell, DT Spencer Johnson, and traded for DT Marcus Stroud.

Just like last night/today, the board was abuzz that Buffalo's defense would be much better with new additions. Unfortunately, those moves did not translate into a dominating defense.

Fans who amp up their expectations during the off-season are generally the ones who disappear from the board in November. It's happened quite frequently these past few seasons.

Way to rain on everyone's parade :doh:

I wasn't on the board back then so I wouldn't know how it was in 2008, but I feel good about the two latest signings. :doh:

Unfortunately, there will be plenty of fans who just need something to complain 'bout that will remain. If the Bills lay low and don't make moves, then they're stupid for "doing nothing". If they make moves, then the moves they make suck and they don't know what they're doing. I call this the Randy Quaid Syndrome, named after Quaid's heckler character from the "Major League" movies. The character wasn't happy when things were going good 'cause he couldn't take center stage w/ his whining and ranting 'bout how bad things were.

The wait and see approach (my favorite) is boring and doesn't make for good ol' fashioned division amongst fans, but it works for me.

That was a good Tuesday.

It gives me hope that Buddy is able to get Mr. Wilson to get off his keester and pull out his wallet.

Like Mr. Polian did.

Would still like to see a wide receiver in free agency or trade.

Then free to address NT,QB in the draft.