Andra Davis

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANDRA DAVIS HAS A VISIT A OBD ON MON AND TUES!!!!!!

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/03/15/r...davis-to-visit/

davis was with denver last year and performed very well in denver's new 3-4 system under coach mcdaniels

he was the centerpiece of a somewhat good browns defense for 7 years

hows this for an lb corps: olb-aaron maybin and kavika mitchell, mlb-paul posluzny and andra davis

thats a good mix of both young and veteran talent and with the additon of a nose tackle, along with stroud and hopefully schobel converting to defensive end, our front 7 could be without a doubt, better than it was during the DJ era. maybe not as good as the gregg williams era, but still not bad.

THOUGHTS?

davis was with denver last year and performed very well in denver's new 3-4 system under coach mcdaniels

hows this for an lb corps: olb-aaron maybin and kavika mitchell, mlb-paul posluzny and andra davis

thats a good mix of both young and veteran talent and with the additon of a nose tackle, along with stroud and hopefully schobel converting to defensive end, our front 7 could be without a doubt, better than it was during the DJ era. maybe not as good as the gregg williams era, but still not bad.

THOUGHTS?

Wow...schoebel converting to defensive end...really???

THOUGHTS?

Schobel is TOO small to play DE in a 3-4.

Counting on Maybin as a stud OLB is presumptious at best. He has never played linebacker before so we just don't know. So your scenario is premature and pie in the sky. Take off your rose colored glasses and remember that good free agents won't come here. If we've learned anything it's that just because a FA visits doesn't mean he'll sign.

I am so tired of hearing that high profile FA's wont come to Buffalo. They will go where the money is, regardless. Last time I checked there are only 32 teams in the league which means there is a premium, regardless of the city and/or franchise. Must I remind everyone that Jame Lofton came to Buffalo. Oh, I believe T. Spikes was the most saught after FA who decided to come to Buffalo (because the fans are so great and wanted him). Wasn't Sam Adams the best NT at the time we signed him. There was once a LB named Bryce Paup who everyone was after. Where did he go? Thats right, Buffalo. Enough of the BS. Players will come here, history has shown us that.

I am so tired of hearing that high profile FA's wont come to Buffalo. They will go where the money is, regardless. Last time I checked there are only 32 teams in the league which means there is a premium, regardless of the city and/or franchise. Must I remind everyone that Jame Lofton came to Buffalo. Oh, I believe T. Spikes was the most saught after FA who decided to come to Buffalo (because the fans are so great and wanted him). Wasn't Sam Adams the best NT at the time we signed him. There was once a LB named Bryce Paup who everyone was after. Where did he go? Thats right, Buffalo. Enough of the BS. Players will come here, history has shown us that.

That is the WORST thing I've read on this board. You would think the players are in it for the money the way you talk. Why would a player come to buffalo for a few million more than someone else might pay? It makes me sick the way some people think of players as in it for the money. Most of these guys are in it just for the love of the game.

That is the WORST thing I've read on this board. You would think the players are in it for the money the way you talk. Why would a player come to buffalo for a few million more than someone else might pay? It makes me sick the way some people think of players as in it for the money. Most of these guys are in it just for the love of the game.

I didn't mean to imply that all players are in it for the money but let's not fool ourselves, that is the reason why we have FA. It's so the player can make as much money as they can, when they can. There are player that are in for the love of the game but for you to imply that "most" are in it for the love of the game is just, pardon me, STUPID. You can not be that ignorant to think that money isn't a factor. Why do we not have A. Winfield, N. Clements, P. Willams (and the list goes on)? Because they where chasing the money, just like "MOST" of the players, and I don't blame them.