Sal P says the Bills don't want Vick

major

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this quote in the story: "Buffalo, dried up." True, Buffalo (and the rest of WNY for that matter) is indeed dried up and has been for a long, long time. Still, I'm not sure what that has to do with the Bills or Michael Vick.

I hope its bullsh*t..its funny how you clowns wanted pennington, thigpen, derek anderson, chris redman and even kevin kolb some even think broom is better..HAHA yea right they could't even shine mike vicks shoes...you people a pathetic...i bet some of you think ben rothlesburger has higher character as a rapist to LOL...you'd love him in a bills uniform tho...

I like this quote in the story: "Buffalo, dried up." True, Buffalo (and the rest of WNY for that matter) is indeed dried up and has been for a long, long time. Still, I'm not sure what that has to do with the Bills or Michael Vick.

Are you serious? It means the Bill's interest in Vick is no longer there (has dried up)

I hope its bullsh*t..its funny how you clowns wanted pennington, thigpen, derek anderson, chris redman and even kevin kolb some even think broom is better..HAHA yea right they could't even shine mike vicks shoes...you people a pathetic...i bet some of you think ben rothlesburger has higher character as a rapist to LOL...you'd love him in a bills uniform tho...

Although this statement above is not so eloquently put, I agree with him. This is an awful team, Vick could start at ANY position on this team and be better than the current starter. He's simply a gifted athlete.

Although this statement above is not so eloquently put, I agree with him. This is an awful team, Vick could start at ANY position on this team and be better than the current starter. He's simply a gifted athlete.

A gifted athlete, but a bad QB. And his gifts have taken a hit with him missing time on the field.

big ben hasnt been convicted of anything, the only thing he's guilty of, so far, is putting himself in bad situations, Vick on the other hand, was convicted in federal prison, there is a difference/

Atleast someone agrees with me.. :rolleyes: ...i try to be as raw as possible when giving my opinion as you can tell by my improper grammer..LOL...but i do think we still have a shot at him the closer the draft comes. The only way we don't get him is if macnabb gets traded... its still 85% chance we get him to me...IMO...

big ben hasnt been convicted of anything, the only thing he's guilty of, so far, is putting himself in bad situations, Vick on the other hand, was convicted in federal prison, there is a difference/

You son, I know how racial you are so you can f*ck off...

Atleast someone agrees with me.. :rolleyes: ...i try to be as raw as possible when giving my opinion as you can tell by my improper grammer..LOL...but i do think we still have a shot at him the closer the draft comes. The only way we don't get him is if macnabb gets traded... its still 85% chance we get him to me...IMO...

You son, I know how racial you are so you can f*ck off...

way to be a grown up homie, what I stated is FACT, find me a conviction on big ben, please, do it and I won't say another word, what you said, is opinion, you THINK vick would be a better option, but the FACT is that he was CONVICTED in federal court, thats not racist, its the truth.

you seem to like to throw labels around without all the facts, you call big ben a rapist, me a racist, yet you hate it when other do the same (lynch a thug for example), this I find interesting, glass houses maybe, IDK, I dont care either, but your rabid pandering for vick is sad and funny at the same time, keep it up dawg, i am very amused.

How did I know this was coming. Another douche dropping the race card.

obviously if someone doesnt like vick they must be racist, although mr beastmode23 doesnt even know my ethnicity, he naturally assumes that anyone who dare question his golden calf that is mike vick must be a honkey racist, because no self respecting black man would ever turn their back on the eyesore to his race that vick is, its simply inconceivable.

if Vick were found guilty of or had a history of suspected abuse of women would he be more welcomed here then? :rolleyes: ...i know this has been presented before but i still don't get it. even so, hasn't he been punished for his transgression? i find it hard to believe that if he never had this conviction (and abused dogs) that ANYONE would object to his being here considering the current QB situation. especially with the track record Gailey has with Vick's "style" of QB play. if i missed the explanation i apologize, i guess it went over my head. could someone explain it one more time? :lol: seems to me there are a lot of "POS" people playing in the NFL (as there are in life, period), but then again what do i know. :w00t:

Yep.

And dump Lynch.

if Vick were found guilty of or had a history of suspected abuse of women would he be more welcomed here then? :doh: ...i know this has been presented before but i still don't get it. even so, hasn't he been punished for his transgression? i find it hard to believe that if he never had this conviction (and abused dogs) that ANYONE would object to his being here considering the current QB situation. especially with the track record Gailey has with Vick's "style" of QB play. if i missed the explanation i apologize, i guess it went over my head. could someone explain it one more time? :( seems to me there are a lot of "POS" people playing in the NFL (as there are in life, period), but then again what do i know. :unsure:

Many people don't want Vick b/c he's one dimensional. He'll win you some games, but DCs have learned how to slow that attack. Sit on the run and make him pass and he's going to fall short more often than not.

Plus you have to plan your whole offense around the QB run option. When he left Atl they had to gut the whole offense. (Luckily for them they got a solid QB in the following draft)

As far as Gailey's track record w/ Vick's "style", I'm not sure what that's based on.