Sal P says the Bills don't want Vick

major

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look here homeboy carolinabill has made racial and ridiculous comment before thats why i said what i said...raise your hand before you speak sonny...stay in yo lane potna...

would it change your mind if I said that I dont like vick because he makes us look bad, Im not being racsist, im embarassed for us because of him, thats why I dont want him on my team

if Vick were found guilty of or had a history of suspected abuse of women would he be more welcomed here then? :devil: ...i know this has been presented before but i still don't get it. even so, hasn't he been punished for his transgression? i find it hard to believe that if he never had this conviction (and abused dogs) that ANYONE would object to his being here considering the current QB situation. especially with the track record Gailey has with Vick's "style" of QB play. if i missed the explanation i apologize, i guess it went over my head. could someone explain it one more time? :( seems to me there are a lot of "POS" people playing in the NFL (as there are in life, period), but then again what do i know. :D

Most people aren't in favor of ANY POS people playing in the NFL...as far as being in favor of Vick being here if he weren't a scumbag? There's enough people that actually know football that would still be against it. His style of play is a lot like another #7...who plays for the Raiders now...and fans couldn't wait to see him (JP Losman) go...strong arm and mobile...just like JP...but poor at reading defenses and an inaccurate passer...like JP....oh wait, Losman was generally a more accurate passer. So Vick lovers actually want a QB who's worse than our last starting QB before Trent? unreal...he's all hype

As far as punishment, he served a light sentence for his crimes...and considering he still isn't remorseful about them (he has the audacity to say "It's unfortunate this happened to me" to portray himself as a victim, he got off way too easy.

And under no circumstances should any convicted felon be allowed to play a game for millions of dollars...Goodell dropped the ball bigtime when he reinstated that piece of garbage

Most people aren't in favor of ANY POS people playing in the NFL...as far as being in favor of Vick being here if he weren't a scumbag? There's enough people that actually know football that would still be against it. His style of play is a lot like another #7...who plays for the Raiders now...and fans couldn't wait to see him (JP Losman) go...strong arm and mobile...just like JP...but poor at reading defenses and an inaccurate passer...like JP....oh wait, Losman was generally a more accurate passer. So Vick lovers actually want a QB who's worse than our last starting QB before Trent? unreal...he's all hype

As far as punishment, he served a light sentence for his crimes...and considering he still isn't remorseful about them (he has the audacity to say "It's unfortunate this happened to me" to portray himself as a victim, he got off way too easy.

And under no circumstances should any convicted felon be allowed to play a game for millions of dollars...Goodell dropped the ball bigtime when he reinstated that piece of garbage

Dude i swear you have got to be one of the biggest pieces of sh*t on this site...For one you can NEVER COMPARE MIKE TO FU*KING JP LOSMAN are you kidding? Just because you have a strong arm and mobile you get compared to JP losman C'MON SON GET THE FU*K OUTTA HERE..If thats the case is vince young on the same level as JP Losman?? HELL FU*K NO...AND SINCE WHEN WAS MIKE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS TRENT OR BETTER YET WORST...REALLY??? SERIOUSLY??? Trent couldn't make mikes breakfast in the morning, but let me guess you know football big time HUH? Just cause you played pop warner football don't mean sh*t...man please...

And as far as his sentence WHAT THE FU*K did you want him to get life??? Your a huge as*hole I mean got damn GET OVER IT...HE apologized and did his time WHAT MORE DO YOU PERSONALLY WANT?...YOU NEED A LIFE DIPSH*T....Everybody deserves a second chance ..

Dude i swear you have got to be one of the biggest pieces of sh*t on this site...For one you can NEVER COMPARE MIKE TO FU*KING JP LOSMAN are you kidding? Just because you have a strong arm and mobile you get compared to JP losman C'MON SON GET THE FU*K OUTTA HERE..If thats the case is vince young on the same level as JP Losman?? HELL FU*K NO...AND SINCE WHEN WAS MIKE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS TRENT OR BETTER YET WORST...REALLY??? SERIOUSLY??? Trent couldn't make mikes breakfast in the morning, but let me guess you know football big time HUH? Just cause you played pop warner football don't mean sh*t...man please...

And as far as his sentence WHAT THE FU*K did you want him to get life??? Your a huge as*hole I mean got damn GET OVER IT...HE apologized and did his time WHAT MORE DO YOU PERSONALLY WANT?...YOU NEED A LIFE DIPSH*T....Everybody deserves a second chance ..

Dude calm down. What's with you personally attacking other posters with obscenities and caps lock? Does it really bother you that much?

Dude calm down. What's with you personally attacking other posters with obscenities and caps lock? Does it really bother you that much?

LOL...im cool..its just that guy i cant stand really or better yet when people say really ridiculous things just like that it really pisses me off...because they really lose focus of reality and make it seem like people dont make mistakes or they make it seem like they're perfect in there lil simple lives...people deserve second chances...he and others think like if you mess up once your life is over and it shouldnt be like that...you feel me?

QUOTE (kooshari @ Mar 10 2010, 02:02 PM)

I like this quote in the story: "Buffalo, dried up." True, Buffalo (and the rest of WNY for that matter) is indeed dried up and has been for a long, long time. Still, I'm not sure what that has to do with the Bills or Michael Vick.

Are you serious? It means the Bill's interest in Vick is no longer there (has dried up)

kooshari knows that unless he has a room temperature iq - well you may be right after all

i think he is just being a negative person - because he can - wouldn't be my first choice - but to each their own

of course there is the possibility that he has a room temperature iq and he is also a negative person - can't discount that either based on that inane post

LOL...im cool..its just that guy i cant stand really or better yet when people say really ridiculous things just like that it really pisses me off...because they really lose focus of reality and make it seem like people dont make mistakes or they make it seem like they're perfect in there lil simple lives...people deserve second chances...he and others think like if you mess up once your life is over and it shouldnt be like that...you feel me?

if you plan on posting around here, you'll be doing yourself and the rest of us a huge favor if you not take things so personally. no need to call people names. when you do, you invalidate the rest of your argument, even if you are right.

stick to the discussion at hand, not the poster. make your points. and understand that you arent going to change people's minds on everything.

(i think im going to save that advice and re-read it myself from time to time :rolleyes: )

if you plan on posting around here, you'll be doing yourself and the rest of us a huge favor if you not take things so personally. no need to call people names. when you do, you invalidate the rest of your argument, even if you are right.

stick to the discussion at hand, not the poster. make your points. and understand that you arent going to change people's minds on everything.

(i think im going to save that advice and re-read it myself from time to time :rolleyes: )

I usually try to be civil but that guys a d*ck with what he says, sometimes you have to dumb yourself down to dumb people, thats the only way they can understand you. Ive tried numerous times to be civil but he still spews ridiculous statments out his mouth. And also nobody reads the shots but everybody reads the reply. You cant tell me what he said wasnt completely ridiculous...I didnt take what he said personally by the way...

Honestly, I think the common point in this thread is that Micheal Vick is not a high caliber(QB Talent, Pocket presence) QB that people want on the Bills roster. Micheal Vick could be white, chinese, cuban...etc, and that doesn't change his skillset.

As a person, it is very well known that he is very arrogant, and has a high opinion of himself. Tha also qualifies him as a douche bag, also devoid of race.

Being a douche bag transcends all races, it is the one thing anyone on this planet is capable of, and Michael Vick is one.

While I agree it seems odd that he is still allowed to play in the NFL, I think he served his time in prison, ans should be given a 2nd chance at life, not the NFL. When you kill animals as savagely as he did, there should be no room in pro sports for that.

Honestly, I think the common point in this thread is that Micheal Vick is not a high caliber(QB Talent, Pocket presence) QB that people want on the Bills roster. Micheal Vick could be white, chinese, cuban...etc, and that doesn't change his skillset.

As a person, it is very well known that he is very arrogant, and has a high opinion of himself. Tha also qualifies him as a douche bag, also devoid of race.

Being a douche bag transcends all races, it is the one thing anyone on this planet is capable of, and Michael Vick is one.

While I agree it seems odd that he is still allowed to play in the NFL, I think he served his time in prison, ans should be given a 2nd chance at life, not the NFL. When you kill animals as savagely as he did, there should be no room in pro sports for that.

Ok thats cool but donte stallworth can kill someone's father or brother but he can comeback to the league? Some others can do coke get caught and comeback? oh and others can beat there wife or girlfriend but thats cool? Others can rape women but they can comeback? and I forget others can shoot themselves or witness a shooting but thats cool? This is what that man does he plays football thats his job why cant he comeback to work? He has a family and kids to feed just like everyone else. What he did was wrong and very stupid yes but if he can turn his life around and help others why not let him do that? And race does play a small role in this to some people not all but some rather you like to admit it or not it truly does...

Ok thats cool but donte stallworth can kill someone's father or brother but he can comeback to the league? Some others can do coke get caught and comeback? oh and others can beat there wife or girlfriend but thats cool? Others can rape women but they can comeback? and I forget others can shoot themselves or witness a shooting but thats cool? This is what that man does he plays football thats his job why cant he comeback to work? What he did was wrong and very stupid yes but if he can turn his life around why not let him do that? And race does play a role in this to some people not all but some rather you like to admit it or not it truly does...

If a US court of law convicts anyone of killing, beating or raping anyone or anything, thats where I draw the moral line.

Other offenses, while serious, seem to have a more personal negative affect, and should be given councelling for those offeses(drug abuse). Not evryone who plays in the NFL is an angel, but major offense convicted felons? My own opinion is no, and i'm not forcing that opinion on anyone, just excersizing right to do that.

As far as a race issue, you are definitely right, but just from people who think that all white people hate micheal Vick, and all black people like him.

I don't want him here based upon his lack of QB talent, so for me personally, it's not race based, and makes it a non race issue to me.

Vick is scumbag, there's no denying that. As big of a scumbag as he is, he did do his debt to scoiety and his time. The NFL let him back in. And as much as I don't want to root for him because he's a scumbag, the bigger issue is that he hasn't been a successful NFL QB in 5 years. He was playing pretty crappy before he went to jail and this year showed nothing to prove otherwise.

I hope its bullsh*t..its funny how you clowns wanted pennington, thigpen, derek anderson, chris redman and even kevin kolb some even think broom is better..HAHA yea right they could't even shine mike vicks shoes...you people a pathetic...i bet some of you think ben rothlesburger has higher character as a rapist to LOL...you'd love him in a bills uniform tho...

While I think your race angle is incorrect .. I do have to agree with you to an extent. This has nothing to do with race. Some people don't like him because of his character; some people think he's just not a very good QB. But I doubt, very much, that very many people don't want him in Buffalo because he's black. That's stupid. The only part I agree with you on, is that I do believe that Mike Vick gets us closer to the playoffs than anyone else being mentioned out there (except McNabb) as possibilities.

If a US court of law convicts anyone of killing, beating or raping anyone or anything, thats where I draw the moral line.

Other offenses, while serious, seem to have a more personal negative affect, and should be given councelling for those offeses(drug abuse). Not evryone who plays in the NFL is an angel, but major offense convicted felons? My own opinion is no, and i'm not forcing that opinion on anyone, just excersizing right to do that.

As far as a race issue, you are definitely right, but just from people who think that all white people hate micheal Vick, and all black people like him.

I don't want him here based upon his lack of QB talent, so for me personally, it's not race based, and makes it a non race issue to me.

And thats cool because thats your opinion and everyone has the right to there opinion. I respect yours, just like id rather have mike than thigpen or brohm and to be honest I think what donte did was way worst than what mike did because dante killed a person but its my own opinion. But some people take it to far by say things like he is not a human being or that dante should be forgiven over mike because dante said sorry (like mike didnt over 100x) I mean c'mon whats that about. If it was keep just football I wouldnt have a problem its just when it gets takin to that next level when its a problem. Thats when it seems to get racial and its not football anymore...

And thats cool because thats your opinion and everyone has the right to there opinion. I respect yours, just like id rather have mike than thigpen or brohm and to be honest I think what donte did was way worst than what mike did because dante killed a person but its my own opinion. But some people take it to far by say things like he is not a human being or that dante should be forgiven over mike because dante said sorry (like mike didnt over 100x) I mean c'mon whats that about. If it was keep just football I wouldnt have a problem its just when it gets takin to that next level when its a problem. Thats when it seems to get racial and its not football anymore...

amen. when it's no longer about football, things can get out of hand.

Here's another way to look at it. Why bring in any of the available veterans that have proven they won't take a franchise to the superbowl and win? We as a fan base deserve better. I'd rather see a young talent developed than bring in a guy that will help the team win a few more games. Vick and a few others might do that, but I am no longer interested in that, as a true fan of the team, I truly want a little more, even if it takes longer.

While I think your race angle is incorrect .. I do have to agree with you to an extent. This has nothing to do with race. Some people don't like him because of his character; some people think he's just not a very good QB. But I doubt, very much, that very many people don't want him in Buffalo because he's black. That's stupid. The only part I agree with you on, is that I do believe that Mike Vick gets us closer to the playoffs than anyone else being mentioned out there (except McNabb) as possibilities.

Im sorry if you think my race angle is incorrect but I stand by it. Its not all but some and if you read some of the blogs you can feel it, some people have just came out and used racial slurs so how could i be incorrect? If people dont think he's a good caliber QB fine thats cool no problem because thats there opinion but I do his achievements have shown that.

amen. when it's no longer about football, things can get out of hand.

Here's another way to look at it. Why bring in any of the available veterans that have proven they won't take a franchise to the superbowl and win? We as a fan base deserve better. I'd rather see a young talent developed than bring in a guy that will help the team win a few more games. Vick and a few others might do that, but I am no longer interested in that, as a true fan of the team, I truly want a little more, even if it takes longer.

I believe that vick can get us to the superbowl because he has that fire, that motavation to get him there. Before he was moving off pure athleticism and not using his mind now he has to plus he'd fit in well with our new HC. Now if he messes up again then thats on him (He bet not turn in to his dumb ass brother LOL). But I really think with him here we could go far while developing another QB ala what GB did with alex rogers plus what QB could stand up behind our mcdonalds dollar menu line. This team needs excitement they need a spark mike could do that I want that 90s excitement just like every other fan should.