more whitner speculation

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the same Derek Anderson that was 2/17 for 23 yards against us in Buffalo in week 5 this past year?

Nix has also said that he wants a QB with a good arm to throw in Buffalo. I don't think Anderson fits that bill (no pun intended).

You mean the same Derek Anderson that was 2/17 for 23 yards against us in Buffalo in week 5 this past year?

Nix has also said that he wants a QB with a good arm to throw in Buffalo. I don't think Anderson fits that bill (no pun intended).

sad thing is we lost

I was talking to league sources and they said the Bills have talked to the Browns about a trade involving Donte Whitner. The Bills would give up Whitner, and the Browns are giving up QB Derek Anderson , and a late draft pick. They told me it would be done either friday or thursday if it is done. First time hearing from these guys so I don't know if its true. Thoughts?

Duh dude just a heads up; April Fools jokes are next month! It's amazing when someone is making up bs they can never divulge their source! I heard from a friend who is friends with this guy who knows a guy that is a 3rd cousin to a guy who lives down the road from a bar where he though he overheard a friend of Brady Quinn say that Brady was packing his bags and heading east this weekend. He also told me that Brady was munching on Buffalo wings when he may have winked when someone asked him if he is going to be a brown next year and replied "I sure love Buffalo Wings", so I guess

that means he's going to sign with the Bills this weekend for sure!!! As idiotic as my scenario is it's more believable than your dribble!! :wallbash: Have another dude!

my thought is your sources are BS

isnt Anderson due a bonus in the near future? why would they pay his bonus to trade him when they can probably get Whitner for a low pick to begin with

your fantasy trade and made up sources have no merit

Cotrary to what you guys think Whitner is a good safety. No way they could get him for a low pick.

I was talking to league sources and they said the Bills have talked to the Browns about a trade involving Donte Whitner. The Bills would give up Whitner, and the Browns are giving up QB Derek Anderson , and a late draft pick. They told me it would be done either friday or thursday if it is done. First time hearing from these guys so I don't know if its true. Thoughts?

Anderson would quickly become the worst QB on the Bills roster, and that says something...

I was at the strip club with and I saw Mike Holmgren. Holmgren confirmed what you are saying but he also said that Shaun Rogers and Joe Thomas would be in the trade for Donte.

This is why you're the most uneducated tool on these boards.... "I was at the strip club with (who) and I saw". Even your wannabe bad jokes don't have any merit to back you up.

Anderson has done it over an entire season successfully once. That's 1 more season than any QB on our roster. I'll take it so long as we aren't closing the gates to other options as well. Assuming of course this isn't Tim in Cheektadunkirk from his mom's, er, roommate's basement making this up. Besides we don't need Donte anymore but we do need options at QB. How about we get Anderson but release Fitz... I'm fine with that.

The Bills already have 3 "stop gap" QBs to choose from. They have no one to lead them to the playoffs and that won't change by acquiring Derek Anderson.

Gailey is not the kind of guy to make a huge deal out of his QB. I imagine they will fit the scheme to one of our 3 guys, with Edwards having the best shot of starting and Brohm being the sleeper candidate. So, not many plays that stretch the field. But, maybe, JUST MAYBE, instead of dumping passes off to our RB 1 yard in front of the line of scrimmage, we will use quick slants!?

Cotrary to what you guys think Whitner is a good safety. No way they could get him for a low pick.

since when is Whitner a good safety? he has been outplayed by a street free agent, a converted WR and a rookie second round pick....on what planet is he good?

dipshit

Hey guess what? Anderson got cut, you are full of ****