more whitner speculation

since when is Whitner a good safety? he has been outplayed by a street free agent, a converted WR and a rookie second round pick....on what planet is he good?

So not only are you going to under cut Whitner your going to bash every one else in a very good secondary. You had better look up some stats.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to league sources and they said the Bills have talked to the Browns about a trade involving Donte Whitner. The Bills would give up Whitner, and the Browns are giving up QB Derek Anderson , and a late draft pick. They told me it would be done either friday or thursday if it is done. First time hearing from these guys so I don't know if its true. Thoughts?

Guess again.

So not only are you going to under cut Whitner your going to bash every one else in a very good secondary. You had better look up some stats.

who exactly am I bashing? lets not try and change the subject here....if Whitner was so good he wouldnt have lost his starting job

was the secondary better or worse with Whitner out of the lineup? end of discussion