(OT) Who are the four TSW posters

_BiB_

I dont know about thanksgiving....but WHEN the Bills actually do win it all I would like to see a banquet that has everyone there from every bills message board ever created....so that we can all get a chance to meet each other and rejoice over a lifelong dream.

We are truly the children of Zion....and when the bills win the big one....that is where the party will be.

132453[/snapback]

Well, hope it's either held in heaven or at least the cemetary so i can come too.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about thanksgiving....but WHEN the Bills actually do win it all I would like to see a banquet that has everyone there from every bills message board ever created....so that we can all get a chance to meet each other and rejoice over a lifelong dream.

We are truly the children of Zion....and when the bills win the big one....that is where the party will be.

132453[/snapback]

Sorry..this was me...I forgot to log in

I can't limit it to four. I will tell you though that are are thirteen guys I'd love to sit down to dinner and drinks with. I will tell you they are all azzzholes and know who they are.

132551[/snapback]

Too many picky eaters.

Based on folks I have had "pm" conversations with, that I have NOT actually met or dined with already:

Fezmid

millbank

Alaska Darin

LaBillzfan

BiB

I know that is five but I am bad at following the rules.

With my new avatar it should be Chinese dinner. :lol:

And it should be noted that if I had the means, I would have a banquet for all those who have sponsored me in the MS Walk over the past two years! :lol:

Part of my OT anti-rebellion.

I'd enjoy having Italian with BF, AD, stevestojan and Paco. I could just sit and eat and totally enjoy the conversation.

132266[/snapback]

Well I wouldn't include you because you ditched me last month. :P

Well I wouldn't include you because you ditched me last month.  :P

132728[/snapback]

Aszhole. Who ditched who? Are we supposed to blindly drive around Arlington searching for your azz?

I figured that you probably figured out that we'd drink your expense account.

S'OK, you'll be back.