(OT) Who are the four TSW posters

_BiB_

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'd have to pick:

Hammer (Infrequent but high quality every time)

Stojan (man behind the legend)

Rockpile (Gotta love a man who quotes me)

Fezmid (a dinner of crisps and chocolate)

133840[/snapback]

Yes! Thanks Nick. But I'd have to say you should fly over here. England isn't known for thier awesome fare :lol: Oh, and I don't think I ever told you, but I stole a name from you for my fantasy team. I think it was you that said you had a team name "Full Frontal Frank and the Dreamboys". I used it over here. The people in my league love it! :lol:

Yes! Thanks Nick. But I'd have to say you should fly over here. England isn't known for thier awesome fare :lol:  Oh, and I don't think I ever told you, but I stole a name from you for my fantasy team. I think it was you that said you had a team name "Full Frontal Frank and the Dreamboys". I used it over here. The people in my league love it! :lol:

133845[/snapback]

Hahaha - my Mrs has that name in our Fantasy Soccer league... I love it!!

Food over here is pukka - you boys don't know how great food is in England. You'd love it... Trust me...

I'm always more than willing to work the day after Thanksgiving. In fact, in the 8 years I've worked for SSA, I've never taken this day off. The day is usually very easy, with very little interviewing to do and no appointments scheduled. I save my vacation time for the off peak time. My next week off will be in February.

Yes! Thanks Nick. But I'd have to say you should fly over here. England isn't known for thier awesome fare :lol:

Food in England gets a bad rep for some reason. My wife and I went there for 2.5 weeks on our Honeymoon, and the food was excellent!

CW

I'm always more than willing to work the day after Thanksgiving.  In fact, in the 8 years I've worked for SSA, I've never taken this day off.  The day is usually very easy, with very little interviewing to do and no appointments scheduled.  I save my vacation time for the off peak time.  My next week off will be in February.

133872[/snapback]

It's a holiday for our company, no vacation time needed. I wish we could trade it for another day off though. My phone would be dead today.

1. DC Tom... we can have a spelling contest

2. Rico... entertaining poster

3. John from Hemet... seems to be a devout fan with rational thoughts

4. There is a poster who lists himself as a 40 year Bills fan. The name escapes me, but I would enjoy discussing the Bills with someone who has been around as long as I have.

133335[/snapback]

Thanks Bill! :lol:

You'd be most welcome to attend my dinner party,

I know I'd need help breaking up the food fights. :lol: