(OT) Who are the four TSW posters

_BiB_

Will T-Bone leave enough food for the rest of us?

132928[/snapback]

Damn you, stealing punchlines again.

For me, now that my doctor is worried about LDL counts, I wouldn't be averse to a T-Bone dinner, along with hogboy, combo & lenny in sloan. Maybe, they'll save me the water.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you, stealing punchlines again. 

For me, now that my doctor is worried about LDL counts, I wouldn't be averse to a T-Bone dinner, along with hogboy, combo & lenny in sloan.  Maybe, they'll save me the water.

133036[/snapback]

Join the club. Apparently, I'm a slice of pizza away from a heart attack. C'est la vie...who the hell wants to live forever? Especially without pizza...

As for my dinner...Jay Rosen, AiO, NG, and #89. All good, fun people...especially Annie when she's drunk. :P

Me too, except for that Alaska Darin guy.  LancasterSteve is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

Who would I like to have as dinner guests?  I dunno.  It would be hard to limit it to 4.  Psycho Ward 86 might get a place at the table.  Might.

133026[/snapback]

Thank You my friend, the feeling is mutual. Hope we can break bread again before this season is over.

Thank You my friend, the feeling is mutual. Hope we can break bread again before this season is over.

133051[/snapback]

You know it! We'll both be at the Bills-Steelers game and I promise we'll get there early enough to hang out with whoever shows up at Lot 1, Pole5. As the date draws nearer, I'll call you.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

You know it!  We'll both be at the Bills-Steelers game and I promise we'll get there early enough to hang out with whoever shows up at Lot 1, Pole5.  As the date draws nearer, I'll call you.

OK, sounds good. Same plans as the weekend of the tailgate? :P

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

133056[/snapback]

Same to You Rich and the rest of the TBD family

Aszhole. Who ditched who? Are we supposed to blindly drive around Arlington searching for your azz?

I figured that you probably figured out that we'd drink your expense account.

S'OK, you'll be back.

132734[/snapback]

hehe. Hey, I told you where I was staying, but had no way to reach you. I'll actually be back on Dec 13,14.

Hogboy + 3 of his "friends" like Combo, Lenny in Sloan, Miami Don Johnson..... :w00t:

DC Tom - I hear he's pretty f'n smart

BF - Dude says some crazy things

ICE - How could ANYONE who has not met ICE leave him off the list?? The man is mind boggling

Rockpile - Never met but seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Sh*t I'd like to meet any of you all. I need to make a tailgate one year.

On a side note....where are all you who voted for me in my poll??? :huh:

No love...no love :P

1. DC Tom... we can have a spelling contest

2. Rico... entertaining poster

3. John from Hemet... seems to be a devout fan with rational thoughts

4. There is a poster who lists himself as a 40 year Bills fan. The name escapes me, but I would enjoy discussing the Bills with someone who has been around as long as I have.