which one of you said Tracy Porter sukks?

LaDairis

While a living breathing validation of the hypothesis of a inverse correlation between football and intelligence, healthy Tracy Porter is the third best CB in the NFL behind Revis and Jon Joseph.

Bad pick in Round 2, right??

LOL!!!

In two games, Tracy Porter essentially ended the game by picking off Favre and Manning, P.

Nevermind those were the NFC Champ and the SB...

Rings

Tracy Porter 1

incredibly stupid Bills fans 0

While a living breathing validation of the hypothesis of a inverse correlation between football and intelligence, healthy Tracy Porter is the third best CB in the NFL behind Revis and Jon Joseph.

LOL!!!

In two games, Tracy Porter essentially ended the game by picking off Favre and Manning, P.

Rings

Tracy Porter 1

I love this this guy :w00t:

It was me, and Tracy Porter does suck. I change my login name daily, but it was me. He sucks.

LOL!!!

Rings

Tracy Porter 1

LOL!!!

Rings

Tracy Porter 1

I had to look it up, too bad I missed it, what an epic thread, congrats, good call! :wallbash::lol:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...Porter&st=0

Don't know if he sucks or not, but if you base it off those two plays shouldn't Larry Brown be in the Hall of Fame?

Porter had a man assignment on Reggie Wayne for most of the game. You would only notice that if the announcers pointed it out to you, but it was there on the screen in front of you.

Porter was the MVP. Without Porter, the Saints have to double Wayne, and the Colts put up 40...

but, but, but, he only scored a 6 on the wonderlic, the wonderlic is the single most important test in the history of man, how could we take a guy that only scored a 6. (unless you deduce that playing cornerback has nothing to do with the wonderlic) ;)

Actually, it was a 4 (out of 28, or way less than random guessing for 28).

Intelligence matters for QB, OL, and the guys calling the signals on D.

A corner can be dumb as mud, but if he can understand "go cover Reggie Wayne," and he is good enough to do that, you don't care about dumb, you just care about whether dumb means getting in trouble, and Tracy is just dumb, not a trouble-maker (like Hardy, who is dumb and in trouble a lot).

Just another HogBoy.

I'll volunteer to put this fire out!

I think HogBoy was more cynical and malicious. LaDairis on the other hand seems to be full of piss and vinegar.

LaDairis makes me laugh, whereas after reading most anything posted by HogBoy I felt dirty, like some sort of slime just enveloped me.

post edited: Addition of 1st line.

I'll volunteer to put this fire out!

I think HogBoy was more cynical and malicious. LaDairis on the other hand seems to be full of piss and vinegar.

LaDairis makes me laugh, whereas after reading most anything posted by HogBoy I felt dirty, like some sort of slime just enveloped me.

post edited: Addition of 1st line.

Were you a Geography major at the University of "South" Florida?

Hint: U of "South" Florida is in Tampa, which is in the NORTHERN HALF of the state of FLA...

LOL!!!

Rings

Tracy Porter 1

Not to be nit-picky but for someone who is tossing around big words and claiming to have any sort of intelligence, tell me you did not just make that mistake in bold. Surely you meant to put 'an' there. Just throwing that out there, Mr. Porter.

Not to be nit-picky but for someone who is tossing around big words and claiming to have any sort of intelligence, tell me you did not just make that mistake in bold. Surely you meant to put 'an' there. Just throwing that out there, Mr. Porter.

Nice....

Were you a Geography major at the University of "South" Florida?

Hint: U of "South" Florida is in Tampa, which is in the NORTHERN HALF of the state of FLA...

I know where the University of South Florida's campus is, several of my good friends have gone there.

sfladave is a reference to me, "dave" at the time I registered here, done so because I was living in south Florida at the time, in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Too bad your insight for one player in the draft doesn't carry over to more than just that. I will give you this though...you were able to deduce that sfla did reference south Florida. You did that without 2 of the syllables! Bravo! ;)

What a dumb thread. Yes, the reason the Saints won the Super Bowl this year was because of Porter and their 26th ranked defense against the pass. Their QB was along for the ride.

And your original premise in that thread was Porter was better than McKelvin. McKelvin had a bettter rookie season and got hurt in game 2 this year.

Porter had a man assignment on Reggie Wayne for most of the game. You would only notice that if the announcers pointed it out to you, but it was there on the screen in front of you.

Porter was the MVP. Without Porter, the Saints have to double Wayne, and the Colts put up 40...

In addition to being insulting this is also a complete load of horseshit.

The Saints were rolling Sharper at the twins all night and Porter had plenty of help on Wayne. Way more help than Greer got on the other side.

You either don't know what you're looking at or are a complete and total liar.

Either way, it's embarrassing for you.

What a dumb thread. Yes, the reason the Saints won the Super Bowl this year was because of Porter and their 26th ranked defense against the pass. Their QB was along for the ride.

And your original premise in that thread was Porter was better than McKelvin. McKelvin had a bettter rookie season and got hurt in game 2 this year.

Porter tore his wrist in week 5 of his rookie year and went on IR. He also missed a couple this year. Good thing the Saints had a bye.

McKelvin has talent and could possibly develop into the coverage ace Porter was Day 1.

nevermind McKelvin went 11 and Porter 40... or, in Draft value terms, McKelvin cost 3-4 times what Porter did...

In addition to being insulting this is also a complete load of horseshit.

The Saints were rolling Sharper at the twins all night and Porter had plenty of help on Wayne. Way more help than Greer got on the other side.

You either don't know what you're looking at or are a complete and total liar.

Either way, it's embarrassing for you.

LOL!!

nice try.

There may have been plays where Wayne's route carried him close enough to a safety as to matter, but the plan was Porter on Wayne, and nobody was part of a "double." Porter had Wayne in true man the vast majority of snaps, and whether a rolling zone or a deep ended up close to the action at the end of the play doesn't change that.

"I know where the University of South Florida's campus is, several of my good friends have gone there."

It may just be me, but if I was going to a school to learn, I would want to go to a school that at least knows where it is located...

Calling a school in Tampa "South Florida" is right up there with calling Dexter Manley a "student" at Oklahoma State...

They were rolling Sharp at the twins before the snap and Porter had way more help in the game plan than Greer did. Vilma also switched them into a bunhc of Cover2 which provided even more help for Porter over the top.

Either you have no comprehension of what you're looking at when you (epically fail to) analyze a defensive alignment. Or you're just the kind of dude who makes crap up and spouts blatant lies to support your predetermined position.

Either way you're embarrassing yourself. Badly.

Congratulations ;) .

LOL!!

nice try.

There may have been plays where Wayne's route carried him close enough to a safety as to matter, but the plan was Porter on Wayne, and nobody was part of a "double." Porter had Wayne in true man the vast majority of snaps, and whether a rolling zone or a deep ended up close to the action at the end of the play doesn't change that.

"I know where the University of South Florida's campus is, several of my good friends have gone there."

It may just be me, but if I was going to a school to learn, I would want to go to a school that at least knows where it is located...

Calling a school in Tampa "South Florida" is right up there with calling Dexter Manley a "student" at Oklahoma State...

Why are are you bringing this up to me?

I don't give a **** what a university calls itself? I never attended the university, my user name has nothing to do with it or did you not bother reading my response to this?

This does not bode well with your prowess at evaluating and determining things. ;)