T.O. disses the B-Lo in Miami

weehawk

Read that. His second column made himself look like more of a fool. It was amusing watching him dig his own grave.

True dat.

You want a "dis"? THIS is a dis, in two parts. Twentysomething sportswriter who admits he's never been to Buffalo breaks out the tried-and-true "nothing to do there but eat chicken wings" line, then follows up with a second snarky column after WGRZ sics its viewers on him:

Gailey hiring pushes the limit for Bills' fans

To the city of Buffalo: My bad

This is why most twentysomething sportswriters don't get their own column. :thumbsup:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Daytona Beach, never been to Buffalo but I am a die hard Bills fan since I was about 8 yrs old. Judging from the games on TV, and the way people on TSW talk about the winters up there, I wouldn't want to live there either.

Isn't TO an unrestricted free agent? My understanding was that he had fulfilled his obligation to the organization and it is shocking to me that he is insinuating that he still lives in Buffalo.

I had the exact same reaction. Does anyone know if he is still hanging around the facility maybe trying to get a baseline offer for 2010?

I live in Daytona Beach, never been to Buffalo but I am a die hard Bills fan since I was about 8 yrs old. Judging from the games on TV, and the way people on TSW talk about the winters up there, I wouldn't want to live there either.

Exactly, that's the reaction from the majority of southerners, they just don't have the sac to live here. I'll give TO credit for giving it a shot.

Exactly, that's the reaction from the majority of southerners, they just don't have the sac to live here. I'll give TO credit for giving it a shot.

Can you blame him? I dont live in Buffalo anymore, but Miami beach is probably a better place to kick in February than Buffalo.

Exactly, that's the reaction from the majority of southerners, they just don't have the sac to live here.

And that's the reaction from some people who live in a below average environment (by most peoples standards). Calling it lack of sac when it really is just common sense.

True dat.

You want a "dis"? THIS is a dis, in two parts. Twentysomething sportswriter who admits he's never been to Buffalo breaks out the tried-and-true "nothing to do there but eat chicken wings" line, then follows up with a second snarky column after WGRZ sics its viewers on him:

This is why most twentysomething sportswriters don't get their own column. ;)

I saw that a week or so ago... it was so poorly written, I figured someone here had already ripped this guy in a thread somewhere...

It feels great. Anything I can do to get out of that cold in Buffalo, it's great,'' Owens said Wednesday during his party at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel.

"It feels great. Anything I can do to get out of that cold in Rochester, it's great," I said Thursday while sitting at the computer in my new apartment in Texas.

I love Rochester, I just like warmer winters better than colder winters. Where's the diss?

True dat.

This is why most twentysomething sportswriters don't get their own column. ;)

I've seen better writing in the Amherst Bee. ;)

Buffalo would be the best place in the world to live if you could leave Jan 1st thru April 1st. Buffalo is great, but I think 99% of the people in Buffalo would gladly spend Jan thru March in South Florida

Always thought, move down south about January 5th, come back about May 1st. Stay through the holiday season, host a New Year's Eve party, pack up stuff, go south young man. ;) ;)

Isn't TO an unrestricted free agent? My understanding was that he had fulfilled his obligation to the organization and it is shocking to me that he is insinuating that he still lives in Buffalo.

When you have that much money you can own a few homes. Hell, you have that much money, why not have a nice suburban mansion to partake in from June-Sept in a metro area in the northeast. (that's if you're retired from foozeball).

This is obviously a diss a t Buffalo, the city and the organization. If you read between the lines he is saying a team like this cant win and is a mess, and and and our new coaching hires are dumb. and he is pleading for the Dolphins to sing him... ;)

This team cant win, they are a mess!

If by sac, you mean temps in the single digits, wind chills well below zero, and chains on my tires, then yeah, I guess I don't have the "sac" as you like to call it. I will be on the beach in feb working on my tan while your still shoveling your driveway. So, what is the weather up there like today?

Buffalo Currently: 27°F Partly Cloudy 28°F | 20°F

Daytona Currently: 70°F Mostly Cloudy 70°F | 61°F

Glad I don't have a "sac" LMAO

It feels great. Anything I can do to get out of that cold in Buffalo, it's great,'' Owens said Wednesday during his party at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel.

How do you look at it as him dissing Buffalo? He doesn't like the cold, big deal he is from down south. I personally can't stand 98 degree weather, but that doesn't mean I would be dissing Florida or Texas. Alot of people from Buffalo and other cold places take trips down south during the winter to get out of the cold, are they dissing thier hometown? Please, if T.O. said he needed a haircut, someone would make an issue out of it.