T.O. disses the B-Lo in Miami

weehawk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live here fool.

You're going to honestly say the weather here between December and May is at all enjoyable?

You need to take a vacation to somewhere warm buddy. You'll know what I'm talking about once you do that.

Dude, you aren't very good at recognizing sarcasm are you? Wow you're wound a little tight aren't you?

Buffalo would be the best place in the world to live if you could leave Jan 1st thru April 1st. Buffalo is great, but I think 99% of the people in Buffalo would gladly spend Jan thru March in South Florida

Agreed.

Though So Cal is probably the closest thing IMO to heaven on earth from March-December (never been to Hawaii, and I hate the humidity of Florida- though Jan-Apr FL is nice!), my wife and I both agree that for a complete seasonal year, Buffalo has is really a nice, temperate place to live from May through the end of December.

I live in LA because the weather in upstate NY sucks. I'll take the traffic, you can have the snow :thumbdown:

Hmmmm LA or Buffalo. Believe it or not, I'd pick Buffalo.

Besides traffic, you forgot fires, quakes, more and more-violent gangs, air pollution, outrageously priced homes, and everywhere you !@#$ing go, no matter what time of !@#$ing day or night, there are a !@#$ing shitload of people there. I hate hate hate LA, don't even like visiting there on business when I have to.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, he can get his noodle-fingered self into a PDA (Pass Droppers Anonymous) program if he's gonna stick with the Chan Gang.

Otherwise, he can get outta MY back yard and go love him some him someplace else. We already have enough publicity seeking nimrods and associated paparazzi nimrods down here, thankyewvurymuch. Sheesh.....go boink Madonna already and STFU.