Beerball

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That does it. If you're ever on your death bed, you can forget having Steely Dan by your side.

Hey, I'd be by his side. I'd just be bustin his stones the whole time to get his mind off his troubles, of course my being there would probably be one of his troubles. :D

I agree. Enough of this BB! :D

Besides Steely Dan really misses you. :wallbash:

I do miss him, but I working on my aim. :wallbash:

More news;

I got up this morning, shuffled to the kitchen, and noticed that there was a full pot of coffee sitting there. John had made it and set the timer the night before all the madness started. I gave serious thought to heating it up and drinking it but decided we'd had enough bacteria in our lives for now.

I did heat up and eat some of Mrs. Hricko's terrific casserole and dig through the enormous gift basket Wendy sent. She knows me well (I assume it's for me!). There's coffee, tea, chocolate, hot cocoa mixes, cookies, scone mix, and more all on top of a cute breakfast tray. We will have fun spoiling John with it.

Two of John's buds from TBD, "Redneck" and Buffalo Bill" stopped by again to say hi. So cool.

Getting ready to spring him free. Dr. Thompson....I'm looking for you!

Let's hope today he gets to go home and relax. :wallbash:

More news;

I got up this morning, shuffled to the kitchen, and noticed that there was a full pot of coffee sitting there. John had made it and set the timer the night before all the madness started. I gave serious thought to heating it up and drinking it but decided we'd had enough bacteria in our lives for now.

I did heat up and eat some of Mrs. Hricko's terrific casserole and dig through the enormous gift basket Wendy sent. She knows me well (I assume it's for me!). There's coffee, tea, chocolate, hot cocoa mixes, cookies, scone mix, and more all on top of a cute breakfast tray. We will have fun spoiling John with it.

Two of John's buds from TBD, "Redneck" and Buffalo Bill" stopped by again to say hi. So cool.

Home for the Super Bowl, that'll be great! :wallbash:

More news;

Bring the boy home Roberta ... bring the boy home.

Besides if you can't tell we are all eagerly awaiting the bell that will signal all is truly well with Beerball and the chops busting can begin :wallbash:

Seriously though, glad to know the life of the Niche family is taking one more step towards returning to normal.

Bring the boy home Roberta ... bring the boy home.

Besides if you can't tell we are all eagerly awaiting the bell that will signal all is truly well with Beerball and the chops busting can begin :wallbash:

Seriously though, glad to know the life of the Niche family is taking one more step towards returning to normal.

It looks like your visits are greatly appreciated. :wallbash:

Now we're all holding our breath - hoping he'll be set free today. I want to get rid of this ugly damn avatar.

:(

:beer: :beer: to that. It's confusing as hell regarding who's posting. I know, I know everybody's got their NAME up there too, but our avatars are our freak flags.

Once he is out of the woods I will have to let him know that he needs for his daughter to take a paternity test. She is smart, very nice and an attractive young lady. No way could he have created her. :beer::beer:

Wow dude, that's cold. I'm blessed with 3 amazingly unique children. IMO they tell my story better than I ever could.

Of course their mother hit a homerun when she got me to agree to marry her. The sum total of my life is expressed in how they see the world and respond to those around them.

I was thinkin of inviting you over for a brisket when I recover a bit more but now I'm not sure. :(

JK of course.

Wow dude, that's cold. I'm blessed with 3 amazingly unique children. IMO they tell my story better than I ever could.

Of course their mother hit a homerun when she got me to agree to marry her. The sum total of my life is expressed in how they see the world and respond to those around them.

I was thinkin of inviting you over for a brisket when I recover a bit more but now I'm not sure. :(

JK of course.

Welcome back 'sphere!! VERY good to hear from you again! And now I can change this awful avatar.

JK of course.

Were you REALLY in the hospital because of meningitis, or some STD?

:beer: