Beerball

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beerball - I can't wait until you read this thread and see how many people miss you.

So glad to read Roberta's updates and know that you're making progress. This is a real "come from behind" win. Something every good Bills fan knows about....

Can't thank you enough Di! Thanks for checking in on Roberta and keeping folks her up to date. You're the best!

BB, have you gotten in to the hospital club yet? It is very similar to the mile high club. :(

Did not get to join that org. Rande! I hold the Mrs. responsible. (there are also some after catheterazion issues that I'm dealing with, but too much info!)

All--your responses here are overwhelming! Please accept my sincere gratitute and know that waiting to read this thread kept me going.

I have a long road and plenty of rehap. I realize that my speeling will take a while to come back, but some words just don't seem to be there right now. Aside from ~NG~ I know everyone will cut me some slack.

Thanks again! Let us return to the banalities of Buffalo Bills Football (off season version).

I've seen Chan Gailey mentioned in this thread a few times. I'm not ready to fall for that one!

:(

The man's back in town!

But I'll be honest...I have a sneaking doubt this isn't you. These last few posts are just...I don't know. The Beerball I remember wasn't nearly this pleasant and polite. I hope 10 days in the joint didn't soften you up. I'll give you a few days to shake the cobwebs, but if the sarcasm hasn't returned by then, we're sending Steely to Dallas.

:beer:

Good to have you back, bro.

Wow dude, that's cold. I'm blessed with 3 amazingly unique children. IMO they tell my story better than I ever could.

Of course their mother hit a homerun when she got me to agree to marry her. The sum total of my life is expressed in how they see the world and respond to those around them.

I was thinkin of inviting you over for a brisket when I recover a bit more but now I'm not sure. :(

JK of course.

Glad to know you are home and the sense of humor remains intact. Rest up now while you can because your wife is going to run your legs off when she can.

Take care.

All--your responses here are overwhelming! Please accept my sincere gratitute and know that waiting to read this thread kept me going.

I have a long road and plenty of rehap. I realize that my speeling will take a while to come back, but some words just don't seem to be there right now. Aside from ~NG~ I know everyone will cut me some slack.

Thanks again! Let us return to the banalities of Buffalo Bills Football (off season version).

I've seen Chan Gailey mentioned in this thread a few times. I'm not ready to fall for that one!

Welcome back, A-hole. So glad you're here. We were trying to get your wife to describe the nurse giving you sponge baths, but she wasn't much help at all.