Nevergiveup

major

I am curious to know who Nevergiveup is on this board. He was right about Buddy Nix, and now seems to be right about Chan Gailey. I think you work at One Bills Drive or you are related to someone that works there. From now on, I will be paying closer attention to your posts. Come out from behind that mask and tell us who you really are.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious to know who Nevergiveup is on this board. He was right about Buddy Nix, and now seems to be right about Chan Gailey. I think you work at One Bills Drive or you are related to someone that works there. From now on, I will be paying closer attention to your posts. Come out from behind that mask and tell us who you really are.

The short list of Nevergiveup's TRUE identity:

1. Coach Sal

2. Pat Moran

3. John Guy

4. Joe Logan

5. Hugh Heffner

What say you?

isn't "never give up" a catch phrase of a famous buffalo bills qb???? - just sayin'

It's clear that Nevergiveup has some sort of inside info. That being said, this board has gained an enormous amount of publicity over the years within Bills Nation, and due to this fact it's perfectly logical to believe that Russ and the F.O. keep tabs on this board daily. My question is... knowing full well what the response from the fanbase will be... WHY hire Gailey? He's had no real success in previous HC stints and will have a vast majority of the fanbase irate. I truly believe there is a plan in place to keep the team in Buffalo, and am not buying into the conspiracy theory of intentionally pushing fans away. That being said, however, WHY Gailey?

It's clear that Nevergiveup has some sort of inside info. That being said, this board has gained an enormous amount of publicity over the years within Bills Nation, and due to this fact it's perfectly logical to believe that Russ and the F.O. keep tabs on this board daily. My question is... knowing full well what the response from the fanbase will be... WHY hire Gailey? He's had no real success in previous HC stints and will have a vast majority of the fanbase irate. I truly believe there is a plan in place to keep the team in Buffalo, and am not buying into the conspiracy theory of intentionally pushing fans away. That being said, however, WHY Gailey?

My question is - why this thread? :thumbsup:

he is obviously not the popular choice - but he has been a part AS A COACH of many division championship teams.

i know his playoff record is not good at all - but maybe baby steps first - a winning record - playoffs - divisional championships - right now id be happy with that improvement - then we can worry about what he does in the playoffs - let's just get there - and i think he can be a part of the solution to that concern

Never a couple of things.....

- First.....I was the one to ask if you would change your thread title regarding the HC hiring thread.....its just that there are so many that put up false posts it gets frustrating....I knew full well then by monitoring your posts that you have been right in most of them. It wasn't meant as any disrespect and I hope you dont take it as that.

- Second....I have no problem with you keeping a anon handle especially if it exposes you or gets you in trouble in any way for passing along info....that fact that you can shed light on things is more then enough for this poster.

OK, I'll add to this thread.....

#1 NEVERGIVEUP - Thanks for the inside info, even if it did ruin my night.

#2 Since we will now continue to suck for the next 4 years, please throw the fans a bone and.....

CHANGE THE FRIGGIN UNIFORMS TO THE THROWBACKS, and make the 90's uni's the alternate jersey. My god Russ, please tell us you care anything about the fans for once. It's really all we have to look forward to.

My question is - why this thread? :thumbsup:

The most catastrophic individual moments in the past decade of Bills history have been the hirings of HC's(and the Levy hiring), so the handwringing is warranted. Complaining about too many threads with this news? What do you expect?

I don't like this hire either if this is what we get, but if Nix feels he is the best man for the job it should not matter what we think. He's a football guy. Russ and Mr. Wilson are the ones who should be worrying.

No, most certainly not!

It is a quote from 1 of the greatest men to ever live and coach sports.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=106228

It is soooooo good, I believe with all of my heart that it IS worthy of its own thread...and I pray that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU will take 10 minutes to watch it! (Leave your comments on what you think of it)

Alot of people thought Jimmy V said never give up, what he said is dont give up dont ever give up. The screename for this inside source to choose something this close just tells me either they got it wrong or it was a screename created to give us hope. Who knows I just wish this whole search would get over I am sure I could start a new rumor and in afew hours PFT and other "media" sources would make claims on next Bills coach.

The quote of never give up from Marv is a paraphrase of a speech by Winston Churchill- whom Marv was fond of quoting:

Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

most interesting are his insights into rw's meddling...go back and read them. If you accept him as an insider, then you can dismiss pretty much eveything the rw apologists here say.

I'm assuming this is sarcastic.