Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

I figured Cowher was the one behind this he recommend Chan for his job when he left Pitt.

Cowher has just moved right to the top of the list! First the :thumbsup: strings the Bills along by not acknowleding anthing; then he introduces them to Gailey. WTF does he have against the Bills!?!?!

Someone change that Billboard to that mad little kid that's flipping somone off (its someones avatar) and put FU Cowher under it.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe they couldn't have gotten Gailey to come here as OC if they really wanted and took a shot instead at Frazier. I guess it is going to come down to who Gailey brings on as coordinators. However, it is going to be a difficult job selling this team next year and all this change bs OBD was selling was a joke.

Michael Vick will be a Buffalo Bill in 2010. Chan Gailey loves running the Pistol Spread formation, something that allows his QB to run around a bit and cause havoc.

Ran it at Georgia Tech.

Ran it at KC (With Thigpen)

Will run it in Buffalo with Michael Vick.

Geez like today wasn't a **** sundae already. Thanks for putting the cherry on top!

Michael Vick will be a Buffalo Bill in 2010. Chan Gailey loves running the Pistol Spread formation, something that allows his QB to run around a bit and cause havoc.

Ran it at Georgia Tech.

Ran it at KC (With Thigpen)

Will run it in Buffalo with Michael Vick.

there is some good info, do you know if there is any indication of what kind of d he likes to run ?

Geez like today wasn't a **** sundae already. Thanks for putting the cherry on top!

Can't say I like it either. My first thought was that he would try and pry Tyler Thigpen away from the Fins, but no way Parcells trades within the division...even someone like Thigpen.

So Gailey will look who's available that best fits that style of offense and see Michael Vick. And Russ will rub his hands gingerly when he realizes he can create an even bigger media splash than he did last season with TO if he brings in Vick this season.

Cowher has just moved right to the top of the list! First the :thumbsup: strings the Bills along by not acknowleding anthing; then he introduces them to Gailey. WTF does he have against the Bills!?!?!

Someone change that Billboard to that mad little kid that's flipping somone off (its someones avatar) and put FU Cowher under it.

Him and his cronies at CBS are probably laughing it all off. I hate the idea of this hire but geeze maybe we can get lucky with a retread

It won't bother me in the least if we hire Chan Gailey. I think he did a good job in Pittsburgh as an offensive coordinator, when he had to switch offensive philosophies mid-season from running to passing, and took the Steelers to the Superbowl in 1995. He also did fairly well in his stint with Dallas.

As with all of the recent coaches we have had, he will do as well as the talent level allows. Yess, the past few coaches were short circuited by lack of talent on the team, despite what the homer fans wish to believe.

It won't bother me in the least if we hire Chan Gailey. I think he did a good job in Pittsburgh as an offensive coordinator, when he had to switch offensive philosophies mid-season from running to passing, and took the Steelers to the Superbowl in 1995. He also did fairly well in his stint with Dallas.

As with all of the recent coaches we have had, he will do as well as the talent level allows. Yess, the past few coaches were short circuited by lack of talent on the team, despite what the homer fans wish to believe.

Well the new NFL is a passing league I jsut would like to watch and offense that doesnt look like a pee wee football team

Jesus. He's one of these guys?

This guy is like the head coaching version of Buddy Nix. I literally have no idea what point he drove home in that soliloquy.

I'm all for emotion, but I like the Cowher, Billick, Coughlin, Parcells emotion. Not that sentimental Rex Ryan crap (and, yes, I know where Ryan's team is playing right now).

I like how when you youtube Chan Gailey, the first video that comes up is titled "Chan Gailey goof"

Him and his cronies at CBS are probably laughing it all off. I hate the idea of this hire but geeze maybe we can get lucky with a retread

RW said at Nix' PC that luck was necessary.

How about a real GM, a non-retread HC, and perhaps new people in the front office. But that'd be asking too much.

They'd better have a lot of luck, as in winning the lotto three times in a row.

Well the new NFL is a passing league I jsut would like to watch and offense that doesnt look like a pee wee football team

When he got Cowher to the Superbowl in 1995, he installed a spread passing attack midway through the season, with Mike Tomszak as quarterback.

1. It is 2010. That was 15 years ago.

2. He was not the OC in 2005.