Is anybody else really sick of the negativity and inferiority complex?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please just stop with all the negativity and angst. The right candidate willbe hired and we will get better. It's the nature of the world for things to rise and fall. Relax and enjoy the ride.

I agree. I am tired of all these HC threads. This should be an exciting time for bills fans. What have we got to lose? There are a lot of changes underway. We just need to hope for the best :devil:

Yup, count me as one who is amazed by the depth of the inferiority complex. It's very sad. Every single shred of news, every little rumor is interpreted as a slight. It's unrelenting.

Maybe being away from WNY allows us to step outside the bubble and see how sad this is. It's like a dark cloud hanging over WNY.

By far to me, the most embarrassing part of the coaching search has been the fan reaction. I hope outsiders or coaching prospects aren't reading some of the crap on here!

While I am sick of the threads....I understand them.

What people dont understand is while we may not get our pick of HC's there is a very good chance that whoever it is will be better......because his talent is going to be better.....because the GM is better.

I still say it is not necessarily about the HC's .......but the coordinator's the new HC brings in.

Please just stop with all the negativity and angst. The right candidate willbe hired and we will get better. It's the nature of the world for things to rise and fall. Relax and enjoy the ride.

yeah, cause everything's going great- russ grimm doesn't want to work here either! :devil:

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/924260.html

what a fun ride this is!

thats easy for you to say......your nice and warm in san diego.......lol

yeah, cause everything's going great- russ grimm doesn't want to work here either! :devil:

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/924260.html

what a fun ride this is!

look at the picture of Grimm. all tanned, rested and ready. he ain't coming to the snowy, depressing pit of WNY. I'm sure his friend mularky told him to stay away as well... remember, these guys have to bring their families and actually LIVE in buffalo... not the most attractive prospect to someone not from the area..

While I am sick of the threads....I understand them.

What people dont understand is while we may not get our pick of HC's there is a very good chance that whoever it is will be better......because his talent is going to be better.....because the GM is better.

I still say it is not necessarily about the HC's .......but the coordinator's the new HC brings in.

The talent will be better because John Guy and Tom Modrak and the rest of the clown show are long gone.

NOT

Could be that coaches know the importance of a good front office and don't want their careers derailed by a baseball marketing guy and his meddling owner

The Russ Grimm everyone else has tried to hire as head coach? Or the guy with the Cardinals ?

I don't get the we missed out on another GREAT hire- how the hell do you know - it's a crap shoot

Gregg Williams was supposed to be a great head coach compared to who the hell is Mike Smith, or Tony Sparano or Harbaugh or Tomlin. I'm sure every steeler fan around cried when the hired Tomlin "This guys a defensive coordinator with the vikings and we make him head coach" ? I'm sure that will sound familiar when we hire Fraser

Who ever they hire has the best chance to succeed in 12-15 year because of Nix the guy is legit some of us just don't want to believe it. Hell Chiefs fans are complaining they hired Weis and Romeo- people just like to whine the fact it's about something they know nothing about doesn't stop them.

And what a great ride it has been for over a decade (sarcasm). It isn't embarrassing to me and it shouldn't be to any other Bills' fans either, but the organization and Ralphy should be in a state of major embarrassment. They have turned this organization into the joke of the NFL, to the point where young coordinators who would give their left arm for a chance to be a head coach in the NFL are even turning down interview opportunities. Young up and coming coaches are telling themselves "I will pass up on this disfunctional organization and hope that another opportunity from one of the other 31 teams, of which any I would jump on the chance to coach, becomes available." As long as Ralph is in charge, with his outdated theories, tight wallet strings and refusal to clean out the good ole boy front office, things will never change. Just the fact the Modrak and Brandon are still employed by the Bills is proof to that.

The Russ Grimm everyone else has tried to hire as head coach? Or the guy with the Cardinals ?

I don't get the we missed out on another GREAT hire- how the hell do you know - it's a crap shoot

Gregg Williams was supposed to be a great head coach compared to who the hell is Mike Smith, or Tony Sparano or Harbaugh or Tomlin. I'm sure every steeler fan around cried when the hired Tomlin "This guys a defensive coordinator with the vikings and we make him head coach" ? I'm sure that will sound familiar when we hire Fraser

Who ever they hire has the best chance to succeed in 12-15 year because of Nix the guy is legit some of us just don't want to believe it. Hell Chiefs fans are complaining they hired Weis and Romeo- people just like to whine the fact it's about something they know nothing about doesn't stop them.

+1

I think Nix is a solid football guy and an insider to personel. I trust he is going to make a solid choice.

I think he knows who he wants as well. Our real issue is talent. I think he will make some solid moves on the talent and HC front.

What ride?

The right candidate will be hired?

Any coach who will put up with a stubborn, meddling 91 year old owner is NOT the right candidate.

Btw, it is not the nature of businesses to rise and fall.

Some rise.

Some fall.

Some fail.

This isn't the tide or the sun we're talking about.

Yup, count me as one who is amazed by the depth of the inferiority complex. It's very sad. Every single shred of news, every little rumor is interpreted as a slight. It's unrelenting.

Maybe being away from WNY allows us to step outside the bubble and see how sad this is. It's like a dark cloud hanging over WNY.

By far to me, the most embarrassing part of the coaching search has been the fan reaction. I hope outsiders or coaching prospects aren't reading some of the crap on here!

Inferiority complex?

The Bills have become the Raiders.

A losing dysfunctional franchise with an old stubborn meddling owner that no one wants to work for.

That's not an inferiority complex.

That's reality.

i'm tired about hearing buffalo sucks, we won't get a good coach, and so on, not only here but on the radio and TV. especially WGR, I can't listen to that station anymore, its almost like they broadcast from new england and talk about the sabres occasionally to cover it up.