Is anybody else really sick of the negativity and inferiority complex?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the negative comments and posts are a result of ten years of losing. I now live in Las Vegas, left WNY 10 years ago, and I get frustrated when quality HC candidates turn down the Bills. Buddy Nix seems competent and should be able to assemble a better coaching staff then we had during the Jaron era.

There is the real rub. Not everybody wants to come to Buffalo to coach. Fans can understand that. But the idea that we may end up with a HC that is appreciably worse than Jauron when the Bills are the only open gig in the NFL isn't exactly a heartwarming confidence builder.

The talent will be better because John Guy and Tom Modrak and the rest of the clown show are long gone.

NOT

Could be that coaches know the importance of a good front office and don't want their careers derailed by a baseball marketing guy and his meddling owner

Add to that:

o Being located to Buffalo, mostly weather.

o 9 road games a year.

o No QB or QB prospects.

o Bad/bizarre drafts and pro personnel moves.

Add to that:

o Being located to Buffalo, mostly weather.

o 9 road games a year.

o No QB or QB prospects.

o Bad/bizarre drafts and pro personnel moves.

No one turns down the Buffalo coaching job because of weather that is a total myth. We are talking about a multi million dollar salary. It's not the weather that is the problem. All coaching and GM search problems it rest solely on the shoulders of the ownership and management of the Bills.

There is the real rub. Not everybody wants to come to Buffalo to coach. Fans can understand that. But the idea that we may end up with a HC that is appreciably worse than Jauron when the Bills are the only open gig in the NFL isn't exactly a heartwarming confidence builder.

Worse than Jauron?

I'll take that chance.

Is that even possible?