With the 9th pick in the NFL draft the Bills select...

With the 9th pick in the NFL draft the Bills select:

Ndamukong Suh!

He is been taken a little bit of a beating recently from the press, rather than the fawning over him before.

Bills swoop in and take advantage. Nix sees the potential in Suh.

With Suh, Stroud and Williams we will have the deepest DL in the league! :rolleyes:

He wont fall past the 5th pick in the draft.

Where do you get the idea that he is taken a beaten from the media lately? Link?

He just won the Outland Trophy and the Chuck Bednarik Award.

The buzz around Suh after the Texas game was outstanding. The media treated him like he was the next Reggie White.

I don't think NFL GM's are in love with Suh as much as the media.

I expect him to fall down the board, ala Aaron Rodgers, and the Bills with Nix will either draft him, likely, or get a great trade for the 9th draft slot.

Ndamukong Suh!

He is been taken a little bit of a beating recently from the press, rather than the fawning over him before.

With Suh, Stroud and Williams we will have the deepest DL in the league! :rolleyes:

:flirt: Even crazier....Sam Bradford falls to the second round and in your words:

Bills swoop in and take advantage.

Ndamukong Suh!

.... a 5' 10", 3rd round, slow DB?

I wasn't all that impressed with Rolando McCain last night. He might be a product of a great system loaded with talent. I dont think there is QB that is a slam dunk. If we are moving to a 3-4 look for them to draft to fill holes... probably need a big run stuffer.

Either campbell ot maryland, or davis ot rutgers. Lefevour will be there in the 2nd rd

I am a rutgers fan and have watched Davis all year. He is a good late first-rounder. Certainly not at nine.

For me it's the kid McClain from Alabama, for now. Will be interested in his 40 time.

I like this game...here is my draft...assuming these players slipping a bit

Rd 1: Ndamukong Suh DT

Rd 2: Russell Okung LT

Rd 3: Brandon Spike MLB

Rd 4: Joe Haden CB

Rd 5: Derrick Morgan

Rd 6: Bryan Bulaga RT

Rd 7: Dez Bryant WR

Rd 7: (comp pick) Drew Brees QB (*pick traded to NO)

Ndamukong Suh!

He won't be drafted below #3 in the 1st rnd! Probably 1 or 2.....First off being 9 u got to be kidding...and second of all..our team's track record of drafting is filled with bonehead picks and we wouldn't be smart enough to pick him if he were there!!!

He won't be drafted below #3 in the 1st rnd! Probably 1 or 2.....First off being 9 u got to be kidding...and second of all..our team's track record of drafting is filled with bonehead picks and we wouldn't be smart enough to pick him if he were there!!!

Wrong!

Suh is falling down draft boards. (Well, it's mostly speculation). We could get him cheap at 9, or move up to 7 or 8 to get him!

Any particular reason suh would be "falling down draft boards", cause It sounds like a bunch of BS

It's not. He had a monster game against Texas, but I have watched him on different occasions and he is not a #1 draft pick.

He would be a good fit in Buffalo, but STL will pick a QB, DET will pick a WR (hahaha), and Suh will fall.

It's not. He had a monster game against Texas, but I have watched him on different occasions and he is not a #1 draft pick.

He would be a good fit in Buffalo, but STL will pick a QB, DET will pick a WR (hahaha), and Suh will fall.

can you even find a mock that has Suh falling past the 6 spot? If so, don't believe it.

With the next thread in the posting career of Trent is Unstoppable, the poster suggests Ted Marchibroda as HC. Ted is a dark-horse candidate and would immediately improve one of the lowest ranked offenses in the NFL. It's speculation, but it could be the next thread.

/sarcasm.

i promise, if suh falls past st louis, who would take him to complement chris long, he wont get past detroit, their HC has stated publicly, that he will be building their joke of a defense this year, and I'd bet cocks to quarters that if suh gets to two, he's gone. The guy's been a monster the last 2 yrs, his draft stock hasn't fallin a bit.

if you wanna see draft stock fall, see colt mccoy, sam bradford, or tim tebow after the senior bowl

I give it a B+ draft grade. Brees can't throw in the Buffalo winds. Good mock, otherwise.

Your out of your mind. Suh is arguably the best player in college this year. He will be taken top 3 overall.

STL is iffy on what they will do. Much like the Bills they have so many needs. They could sure up their lines on both sides of the ball and hand off to Steven Jackson every play until next year and then draft their QB.

Thinking or even joking that DET will take a WR makes you look just as funny as them taking 3 in a row. DET needs defensive help now that they have a QB, WR, TE, and RB. They will go either OL early to protect Stafford or DL to stop the run.

But then you forget to say that Suh would have to fall another 7 spots in the draft and with the teams picking there is no way in hell Suh is there for us.

Tampa (every mock Ive seen has them taking Gerald McCoy, so if Suh is there you know they would rather take Suh)

Washinton (prolly not but with a new coach and Haynesworth causing problems this year who knows)

KC (unknown with new coach)

Seattle (unknown with new coach)

Cleveland (unknown with Holmgren)

Oakland (unknown with new coach)

Our best bet and probobly a reach for us to get him at #9 would be Rolondo McClain and our LB's need help. But that all depends on the new coach and if they decide to go with a 3-4 or stick with the 4-3. It also depends on how they see Maybin and if he can be used at either DE or OLB.

Theres too many if's at this point and its almost pointless to speculate until we get a new coach and until FA is over with. Sure the Bills would want Suh, I doubt there is a coach in the league that wouldnt like him on their team.

You obviously know nothing about how the draft works. Every one of these players will be gone within the first 40 picks barring a career ending injury between now and the drat. Buffalo would be beyond lucky to grab one of these players in the second round let alone rounds 3-7.

I'm glad that you are a GM. Maybe the Bills should hire you to be an assistant to Nix.

Suh is a #1 draft pick, but he is actually worthy of it...

Let me guess.... like Donte Whitner, J.P. Losman, and Aaron Maybin :thumbdown: are all 1st round talents.

Ndamukong Suh!

With Suh, Stroud and Williams we will have the deepest DL in the league! :thumbdown:

put the crack pipe down,you need to go to rehab,just ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ndamukong Suh!

With Suh, Stroud and Williams we will have the deepest DL in the league! :thumbdown:

Bradford, thank you very much.