[Link] Are Cowher, Bills In Contract Negotiations?

Joe Logan = SKOOBY

I tend to believe what Adam Schefter has to say, the guy knows whats going on behind the scenes, While at the NFL he was always reporting things nobody believed that turned out to be true, like Morris HC of the Buc's

I miss SKOOBY :wallbash:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash::o:(

I bet poor Logan never expected this much attention on him, poor guy's stories are going to catch up with him and make him look foolish!

BS. This guy is getting more promotion for his blog than he could ever hope for...even if he is full of **** it's still win-win for him.

I gotta say that I'm impressed that he got onto Yahoo! though.....will make me double-question anything I get off Yahoo! from now on. :)

has anyone directly refuted Logan's statements? Florio says no - until such time, keep 'em coming Logan!!

I'm not sold on Schefter's info in this case. shanahan, sure - but not necessarily Cohwer.

what is going on today at the airport? wouldn't Cowher want to visit the complex, the area, etc prior to signing a contract for a job?

I take it as he is waiting for Russ Brandon to commit to a player.

Whether that is somebody already on the roster (like TO), or committing to drafting a certain player (like Suh), or trading for somebody else's player, I have no clue.

Someone else posted that he was waiting on the Player budget. Supposedly, Cowher wants to make sure he has the budget to make a competitive team. I wonder why he would want to do that...

Whether or not this is true may be dependent on your definition of "in contract negotiations". From what I am hearing, the Bills are definitely still pursuing/talking to Cowher and he remains #1 on their list of candidates. Even while Buddy and Russ travel to Minneapolis, then Stanford (then San Diego?) to interview candidates, they are still actively pursuing Cowher.

Since he has yet to say "No", I guess one might consider that "contract negotiations". Of course, it is also possible things are further along than anyone is admitting, but that's too much to hope for I fear.

Logan notes that his source is a friend and is close to the Bills and "absolutely connected to this situation". Jim Kelly and Steve Tasker both live in East Aurora.

I'm not saying this guy is completely reliable but he sounds like does have some kind of link to someone inside the Bills.

The thing that stands out the most about this Logan fellow is that he doesn't appear to be in the sporting loop and this looks like someones way of leaking info without contacting any major news outlets.

http://www.eastaurora.org/article.aspx?artno=1228

Whether or not this is true may be dependent on your definition of "in contract negotiations". From what I am hearing, the Bills are definitely still pursuing/talking to Cowher and he remains #1 on their list of candidates. Even while Buddy and Russ travel to Minneapolis, then Stanford (then San Diego?) to interview candidates, they are still actively pursuing Cowher.

Since he has yet to say "No", I guess one might consider that "contract negotiations". Of course, it is also possible things are further along than anyone is admitting, but that's too much to hope for I fear.

Ok, something must be up. First AiO, now The XXXX?

Logan notes that his source is a friend and is close to the Bills and "absolutely connected to this situation". Jim Kelly and Steve Tasker both live in East Aurora.

I'm not saying this guy is completely reliable but he sounds like does have some kind of link to someone inside the Bills.

The thing that stands out the most about this Logan fellow is that he doesn't appear to be in the sporting loop and this looks like someones way of leaking info without contacting any major news outlets.

http://www.eastaurora.org/article.aspx?artno=1228

I agree with your deduction. and if this is true, makes Shefter, et al look very foolish

And now Dean comes back? Interesting.