Glazer reporting entire staff dismissed

ILoveBFLO

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Buffalo Bills have commenced "Operation Cleaning House."

On Monday the Bills fired their entire coaching staff -- including interim head coach Perry Fewell, FOXSports.com has learned. Fewell, however, is expected to officially interview Monday for the Bills' permanent head-coaching position.

The team has already met with former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Bill Cowher and believes that his interest in the opening is genuine.

Buffalo is also making plans to interview several current assistant coaches to fill their head-coaching void. That list includes Eagles defensive coordinator Sean McDermitt, Cardinals assistant head coach Russ Grimm and Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier. Other possibilities include Jets offensive coordinator Brian Scottenheimer and Chargers defensive coordinator Ron Rivera.

It said "entire", so I would imagine so. If this is true, I would have to believe that we already have our coach in place.

I wouldn't be so sure - it's the BILLS we're talking about. When they jettisoned Langston, we thought they had a LT in place. When they sent Schonert packing, we assumed they had a backup plan at OC. Wrong-o.

The Buffalo Bills have commenced "Operation Cleaning House."

On Monday the Bills fired their entire coaching staff -- including interim head coach Perry Fewell, FOXSports.com has learned. Fewell, however, is expected to officially interview Monday for the Bills' permanent head-coaching position.

The team has already met with former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Bill Cowher and believes that his interest in the opening is genuine.

Buffalo is also making plans to interview several current assistant coaches to fill their head-coaching void. That list includes Eagles defensive coordinator Sean McDermitt, Cardinals assistant head coach Russ Grimm and Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier. Other possibilities include Jets offensive coordinator Brian Scottenheimer and Chargers defensive coordinator Ron Rivera.

It's funny how "the list" keeps changing.

Hearing the same out here. Why would you cut April loose?

Because the new coach already has his own special teams guy.

I don't feel bad for April - he gets a chance to showcase himself on a team that could really use him. Like Pittsburgh. Their special teams is not very good.