Bills press conference @2:30-Nix confirmed as new GM

zdro22

Nothing that anyone else could have guessed I just happened to know. Now I know why anyone with any credible info stays away from these forums.

12:25pm...you post Nix is new GM. So far you are looking pretty smart.

As for you comment, why would anyone with credible info troll at a fan board? Seriously? Are we supposed to be all sorry we doubted you? All we know is you are a noob that registered 2 hours ago.

PTR

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for you comment, why would anyone with credible info troll at a fan board? Seriously? Are we supposed to be all sorry we doubted you? All we know is you are a noob that registered 2 hours ago.

PTR

Why are you still at it, exactly? You've already won the TSW Douchebag competition, so there's really no need. Why not just apologize and admit you misjudged him?

uh.... clean house? This organization is a disaster? I guess they dont feel that way? This is why they have been and will remain a joke?

To me, and I'll go conspiracy theory for a moment, this is another move to bide time until the owner's passing for the team to be sold to the highest bidder. They cannot make long term plans, as their owner's advanced age dictates everything.

The fact that they refuse to hire a GM from the outside tells me they've got stuff to hide. They don't want anyone knowing, and Nix doesn't need long term security, i.e. 5 years, like a younger guy does.

Sad sack organization.

PTR

You are right. I would have doubted it too.

PTR

+1

From PFT: UPDATE: We're now hearing that Nix, not Modrak, is the likely internal hire.

LMAO.....they are now hearing??? Yeah, after it's been posted on about 5 media sites. LOL. Typical NBC garbage. On the TV side, and internet side.

Buffalo Bills to name new G.M.

Updated: Thursday, 31 Dec 2009, 1:19 PM EST

Published : Thursday, 31 Dec 2009, 12:47 PM EST

John Murphy

Posted by: Emily Lenihan

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) - Buffalo Bills have called a 2:30 p.m. news conference Thursday to announce the appointment of a new general manager.

Sources tell News 4 Sports that Buddy Nix will be named the team's new general manager.

Nix has served as the Bills national scout for the past season. He rejoined the Bills this past January, after spending several years as a football personnel executive with the San Diego Chargers.

Sources tell News 4 sports, the Bills interviewed two other in-house candidates for the job, Tom Modrak and John Guy, and settled on Nix as the GM.

The announcement is expected to be made official at 2:30.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/sports/Buffalo-Bil...ress-conference

Him being from the organization means absolutely nothing. You are trying to make it seem like its a terrible thing. It's not...

You are trying to put words in my mouth because you don't know what you are talking about.

Not that you'll be able to understand the difference, but nobody said Nix is terrible. "A thorough review and housecleaning" though doesn't start and end with interviews of 3 guys on the inside, 2 that helped crap the bed the last decade, and declaring the newest smiling face the victor by default.