Bills press conference @2:30-Nix confirmed as new GM

zdro22

Apparently he has a strong relationship with Cowher. Modrak as GM could signal Cowher as HC. But Nix also worked with the chin before too, so who knows. As for Modrak, there are whispers that his draft picks were overruled by Dick(less) Jauron and Ralph. He targeted some of the players who we all said should have been drafted.

PTR

I know what you're saying but we've had draft issues before Jauron when Modrak was here.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bag: You are the only one in this thread that even suggested anything of the sort.

You're still dead wrong that Nix is "from outside the organization". It's a fact that he has been working for the Bills this year.

Him being from the organization means absolutely nothing. You are trying to make it seem like its a terrible thing. It's not...

WIVB.com is reporting that Nix will be announced as GM

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/sports/Buffalo-Bil...ress-conference

Sources tell News 4 sports, the Bills interviewed two other in-house candidates for the job, Tom Modrak and John Guy, and settled on Nix as the GM.

Like I said before, I have no problem with Nix. The timing of the move sucks. Wait a week, interview some other qualified candidates and them make a decision. If those were the only 3 hired, the only one even close to qualified was Nix.

I am really disappointed. Adding to this, based on the leaks from OBD this week about looking for the HC with an offensive mind and the ability to develop a QB, that screams Charlie Weiss to me.

So A.J. Smith did nothing but sit back and watch Buddy do his wonder work? If that's the case, wouldn't the rest of the league know Smith was a figurehead and Nix played Coach Klein to Red Beaulieu?

Common sense isn't so common anymore.

I was gonna post this. LOL. I am trying not to get sucked in, but my god, apparently AJ Smith doesn't do anything in SD.

Laughable.