Looks Like Brohm is starting This Week

zevo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This board will have him run out of town by halftime.

+1

Yep, this board says anyone who wears a Buffalo Bills uniform is, by definition, a schmuck and not worthy. Sad place this board has become. No longer a place where thoughtful discussion can occur.

If he even attempts 2-3 throws to our WR's, he will be a hero.

So really, what does he have to do to be qualified a success? We all loved fitzy because he won a game or two, but otherwise gobbled the root. I for one would love to see 300 yards passing. In one game.

I am high on this kid, but we shouldnt expect much this game. He has had ZERO, literally, ZERO reps with the first unit or even the second unit as he has been running the scout team since he got here while learning the playbook.

Lets look at whats working against him here (in no particular order):

1. 4 weeks on this team to learn a whole new system

2. Terrible offensive scheme here to begin with

3. No reps with even the second unit let alone the first unit up to this week

4. Decimated O Line

5. No prior NFL experience either

6. Second year player who has yet to practive with or play agaisnt a first unit

Those are some very big challenges to have to overcome and have some success. To expect much from him would be grossly unfair at this point. If he goes out and doesnt look good then it really doesnt tell us anything about him, yet fans here I am sure will label him a bust and ignore how accurate he was in college and his big time arm.

If he can amass 200 yards, 1 TD, and 1 INT then I would say that would be a pretty good day given whats working against him at this time. Anything more than that would have to be considered a big success.

I am high on this kid, but we shouldnt expect much this game.

Sorry Alpha, doesn't work that way. The kid has two games to prove he is the "franchise" or the next "never was".

The people have spoken.

We need to know NOW.