BUF@KC official game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's right. I'm of the opinion that everything that goes right is due to Jauron not being the coach anymore while everything that goes wrong is due to Jauron's lingering legacy....

I agree with you including that Moderators still allowing posts by trolls.

understood, but that's the 2nd time today that mark bradley has beaten him deep

that's not ok for a guy getting paid $7M/year

Especially a guy who lacks quickness and struggles to cover people in short zones. Opposing co-ordinators had been recognizing it and taking advantage too. Like Lee Evans' that big extension was inappropriate for a one-dimensional player, imo.

*sigh* come off it, they are both good. What you say regarding this matter is tainted with your bias.

Am I also biased if I point out that Jackson is a very good player in a variety of aspects while Lynch is nothing more than a dime a dozen back?

Am I also biased if I point out that Jackson is a very good player in a variety of aspects while Lynch is nothing more than a dime a dozen back?

Oh Simon, the difference is that you don't spew your opinion all over the board every other day regarding Lynch and Jackson, if you did, then I'd say yes.

Ok?

Jackson is a better back, but Lynch is a good change of pace guy. You can't get by in this league with one RB. Personally, I would trade anything and everything to get Suh, but I have a feeling we will be looking at Jake Locker.

The longer this game stays close, the more it favors KC

Jackson is a better back, but Lynch is a good change of pace guy. You can't get by in this league with one RB. Personally, I would trade anything and everything to get Suh, but I have a feeling we will be looking at Jake Locker.

The longer this game stays close, the more it favors KC

Why?

Can the Bills retire the toss sweep play? We see it every game and it averages a 1 yard gain. I am sitting on my couch at home and i just called the Toss sWeep audible. It's one damn yard they need. Just do a simple up the middle play and move the chains. This is why the Bills suck so bad on 3rd downs. They out think themselves.

I could swear we were winning this game. Glad I checked in with the 'Gloom Squad" to get set straight. The only stat that matters is the score.

PTR

You're correct. It's just those games lost in the second half which some people can't forget. Those people are so negative!