BUF@KC official game thread

stuckincincy

The guys was GREAT in the preseason........it only took about 4 injuries in the LB corps to get him on the field. Man, I hate this coaching staff......

James Hardy is a scratch again......I just don't get it.

i wouldnt be surprised if Hardy still isnt ready to play, he would have to play on special teams if he was active which could have a lot to do with it as well

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James Hardy is a scratch again......I just don't get it.

Maybe he's not good enough. Buffalo dressed 5 WR's today, including Steve Johnson. As much as I don't want to give the coaching staff much credit on evaluation personnel, the guy can't get on the field.

That goes for Chris Ellis too, a guy that was another wasted third round pick. The 08 draft is shaping up to be another beauty.

I really don't understand why we are continuing to play Ryan Fitz....He is a lousy QB....Edwards is a much better QB.....Just because TO is bitching........

As revealed during the preseason:

NOT A SINGLE BILLS PLAYER WOULD CALL EDWARDS THE LEADER OF THE TEAM

Don't care how "good" you think he is, the rest of the team does not want to play for him.

i know that's what the announcer said, but on the replay it looked like harris was the first guy in there

poz was there too though

I don't know what the announcer said and didn't see a replay but I thought it was Posluzny who made initial contact in the A gap before a few other Bills brought him down.

I don't know what the announcer said and didn't see a replay but I thought it was Posluzny who made initial contact in the A gap before a few other Bills brought him down.

They were both in on it for sure, but I'm not sure who got there first. But Poz did make a couple of nice plays on that goal line stand.