Thurman Thomas disrespected by two current players

zdro22

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
notice that even to this day NOBODY disses Bruce Smith. He was there today.

Just saying....

EDIT: I also wonder what Thurman considered a "dis."

Been trying to pry something out of Thurman on twitter, but he's not saying anything more about it except thanking folks for their concern and support. I asked him just now about Fitz's play and he said not bad (compliment)

Been trying to pry something out of Thurman on twitter, but he's not saying anything more about it except thanking folks for their concern and support. I asked him just now about Fitz's play and he said not bad (compliment)

he also said it was not T.O

funny how everyone assumes it was T.O ridiculous.

he also said it was not T.O

funny how everyone assumes it was T.O ridiculous.

T.O. is now stating on his twitter to some celebrity ass kisser that he thinks Thurman was better than Emmitt Smith. He told the dude to watch YouTube of Thurman and see how good Thurman actually was.

T.O. also replied to the same celeb ass kisser that stated to T.O. : Something tells me you're gone next year. TO's response to that tweet: "Oh well"

Use it for what it's worth.

That 'celeb ass kisser' is a complete tool. He is tweeting T.O. every couple of minutes. Here's some gems:

@terrellowens not trying to get a tryout. Not obvious things I look up to you on the feild, I can probably look up to in myself, if I played

@terrellowens carry the ball like its two 7 gallon water jugs...mess people right up...just dont fumble or drop it...hard to tackle

@terrellowens I don't have a 6 pack...still im overall a strong body type I trained with you...I bets im a tough wideout. Break Tackles.

@terrellowens no other position for my body in football, i refused to play defense in middleschool and at the highschool dorsey Levens went

@terrellowens i measured on the highschool feild. Hit the 40 from the goal line everytime...thats it..guess im a wide out or i dont play

@terrellowens I can only throw 40 yards though. As long as you didnt go past 40 yards...i can get u or lee it anywhere. f ck edwards

@terrellowens feels like i dreamed writing you back, from u saying oh well...and u didnt respond. Still throwing you bombs is a dream...

T.O. is now stating on his twitter to some celebrity ass kisser that he thinks Thurman was better than Emmitt Smith. He told the dude to watch YouTube of Thurman and see how good Thurman actually was.

T.O. also replied to the same celeb ass kisser that stated to T.O. : Something tells me you're gone next year. TO's response to that tweet: "Oh well"

Use it for what it's worth.

That's also incorrect.

The idiot that posted it didnt even know what T.O said oh well too cause he left him like 100 messages

@terrellowens what did you say oh well! lol to? I only commented u like 100 different things!

You can read so yourself here http://twitter.com/Paully10Towne

Typical trouble starter trying to make T.O look like a bad guy. When he hasnt done much of anything wrong this year.

That's an interesting point except if the MoH recipient basically called you out in the national media, you'd probably want to punch him in the face first.

That's just reality. No one likes to be disrespected publicly and athletes probably take it the most personally. Kelly knows better.

Just ask Jim Harbaugh.

I am guessing Trent had to be one of the "dissers"... who on the team is close to Trent? Either way, much as I love the fact that the retired guys want to be involved with the team, calling out current players, like Kelly did Edwards, is just not cool, in my book. It might be one thing if the guy was a jerk, but nothing indicates that is the case.

I am guessing Trent had to be one of the "dissers"... who on the team is close to Trent? Either way, much as I love the fact that the retired guys want to be involved with the team, calling out current players, like Kelly did Edwards, is just not cool, in my book. It might be one thing if the guy was a jerk, but nothing indicates that is the case.

He didn't call him out. He said he is a nice guy I like him personally but I don't think he has the skills to be the leader of this team. He didn't call him a glove wearing mary! He didn't call him out he was just honest.

Funny how you read the title of the thread, which indicated "twitter", which is gossip, and yet decide to insult everyone else who came into this thread. Awesometown misses you, hurry back please..... :D

yes, i am the mother!@#$ing mayor of awesometown. and i just issued a proclamation declaring this thread whiny and embarrassing.

He didn't call him out. He said he is a nice guy I like him personally but I don't think he has the skills to be the leader of this team. He didn't call him a glove wearing mary! He didn't call him out he was just honest.

Yeah, saying, "I like him, but he sucks...." There is a time to be honest, and a time to shut your mouth. What Kelly said didn't do anything to help the current Bills, only help to pile on a guy who is already down, likely knowing that he would have everybody's approval. I don't think it is something that he (Kelly) should have done, whether he was telling the truth or not.

It wasn't called for, and I can understand why Edwards, and some of his teammates might be a little pissed with Kelly, legend or not.

Here's a better question, what is Thurman doing dragging his son into a locker room full of naked men?

Per his spot on WGR, one of the "dis's" included someone not acknowledging him. Oh the humanity.

Oh the nerve of some people, when God walks by you are required to drop to your knees and do the Wayne's World "We're Not Worthy!" Sounds like that Canton Bust when to Thurman's head a little bit.

Well, #1- Kelly has been relegated to fan-with-benefits status since he retired from the team. I would think that about 75% of the fans on this site would bash Trent at OBD if they could. Kelly and Thomas are perfectly able to speak their mind, as this is a country with a 1st Amendment to a Constitution, and secondly there are iconic players of the franchise. They should be respected as such.

Imagine Montana getting dissed in San Fran. Or Elway or Davis getting dissed in Denver.

and #2- who cares!??!?!?!?

I love the fact that Jim, Thurman and Darryl are actively involved with the Bills after all of these years. HOwever, i find it strange that they think it's ok to hang around the locker room after the game. I doubt they as players would have liked it that much.

I love the fact that Jim, Thurman and Darryl are actively involved with the Bills after all of these years. HOwever, i find it strange that they think it's ok to hang around the locker room after the game. I doubt they as players would have liked it that much.

Agree, Kota. I actually had heard that Thurman in particular, was always uncomfortable with the fact that OJ would walk around the locker room after games with that USMC knuckle knife he used to wear on his belt.

On a somewhat related line, why are old retired players handing around the locker room? Is this a common thing in the NFL? Other than Chuck Lester, there isn't anyone on this team or staff that they'd even know.

Does Steve Grogan hang out in the Patriots locker room? Does Joe Namath pop into the Jets?

It just seems kind of odd to me.

They probably go in the locker room to get their ego's stroked, and when it doesn't happen it upsets them. The players from 20 years ago are night and day different from the players of today. Most of today's players, winning comes second to the paycheck. Although there were some of them back then, not nearly as many. I would also bet it kinda gets under the skin of players like Thurman who spent most of his career winning, to see these perennial losers making 10 times the money that he made.

Are they actively involved or just voicing their opinion because they know Bills fans will listen?

I'm conflicted on this one. On the one hand, those guys will forever be my heroes.

On the other hand, this kind of reminds me of college guys who go back to their high schools. Just weird.

Wooderson??

Guest dog14787
Thurman just addressed it on GR-Bulldog suggested it was Edwards and Thurman said "No I had a great conversation with Trent" but when Bulldog suggested Lynch Thurman just sort of beated around the bush.

Well, It wasn't Whitner so that really only leaves one person with a big mouth, but from the sounds of it, the whole thing may not have been all that bad anyway, especially considering Thurman didn't originally even take offense to it.

Well, #1- Kelly has been relegated to fan-with-benefits status since he retired from the team. I would think that about 75% of the fans on this site would bash Trent at OBD if they could. Kelly and Thomas are perfectly able to speak their mind, as this is a country with a 1st Amendment to a Constitution, and secondly there are iconic players of the franchise. They should be respected as such.

Imagine Montana getting dissed in San Fran. Or Elway or Davis getting dissed in Denver.

and #2- who cares!??!?!?!?

Jeez...quit being so dramatic. Of course Kelly has the right to say anything he wants... but when you choose to say the "wrong" thing (IMO openly criticizing current guys, is wrong, but just my opinion, and it seems to be shared by others), you suffer the consequence of the words you exercised your right to use... I don't have a problem with what Kelly said, I just don't think he needed to say it. It served no purpose, and certainly didn't help the current Bills squad. It really only served him...

All joking aside, T.O. was one of the players

From what I heard it was T.O.

Apparently he had a few words with JK and

started crying and said something to the effect

of "He's my quarterback".

Seems like an unusual way for a future HOF

WR to act, but it's what I heard.

Thurman has always been uber sensitive to the slightest possible diss. His HOF career was built on his anger about being dissed in the draft, and the whole time he was playing he was an arrogant, petulant SOB to fans and media alike over any perceived dissing. I am guessing this situation is a combination of a couple worthless, lowlife thugs (Lynch and Hardy?) giving less than deferential treatment to Thurman, and Thurman taking it to ridiculous extremes on his Twitter.

Thurman has always been uber sensitive to the slightest possible diss. His HOF career was built on his anger about being dissed in the draft, and the whole time he was playing he was an arrogant, petulant SOB to fans and media alike over any perceived dissing. I am guessing this situation is a combination of a couple worthless, lowlife thugs (Lynch and Hardy?) giving less than deferential treatment to Thurman, and Thurman taking it to ridiculous extremes on his Twitter.

Thurman was only over sensitive when he was drunk, which has been half of the last 10 years or so. I can agree (as can anyone) that Lynch is a thug, but what has Hardy done to make you think that? You tear your knee up and you become a thug? Bottom line is, if Thurman doesn't like it, he needs to stay out, he isn't on this team anymore, and isn't employed by the Bills. Who knows maybe he went in to hide someone else's helmet.