Thurman Thomas disrespected by two current players

zdro22

FWIW, Thurman's wife tweeted this during the game:

"Hmm my baby and Jim got dissed in the locker room, wonder by who "

So I guess Jimbo was there as well.

If the current players were half of what those two were we could be in the playoffs...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All joking aside, T.O. was one of the players

As far as who's on there

Thurman and Darryl for former players...Bruce will be on if Thurman's wife has her way...lol

also Marcellus, Winfield, Riemersma, and Spikes

current

Moorman

Whitner

Owens

Levitre

Roscoe

Mitchell

Evans

Florence

Lydell Sargeant

Nelson

Hardy

Steve Johnson

Maybin

Wow, lots of em...thank you phil!

WHAT is Stevie Johnson's name on twitter?

Instead of being little kids, maybe these young players should listen to those "old-timers" about what it means to be successful. I met a Medal of Honor recipient years ago, and I listened intently to what he had to say. Younger players rarely have a respect for the game, which is demonstrated by their lack of knowledge about the game's history.

Was the M of H bashing you and questioning your manhood on the radio or over the internet? There's a big difference.

Instead of being little kids, maybe these young players should listen to those "old-timers" about what it means to be successful. I met a Medal of Honor recipient years ago, and I listened intently to what he had to say. Younger players rarely have a respect for the game, which is demonstrated by their lack of knowledge about the game's history.

i actually doubt it was TO and he is the only one in there with the cred to actually "dis" them as he is a HOFer and has played in a superbowl. but again, I doubt it was him, unless someone gives some proof.

I'd put my money on marshawn and someone like josh reed or roscoe.

i actually doubt it was TO and he is the only one in there with the cred to actually "dis" them as he is a HOFer and has played in a superbowl. but again, I doubt it was him, unless someone gives some proof.

That's what I was trying to say.

Kelly, Thomas, Reed and Talley have been calling out players for the last three weeks. They've called people quitters and accused players of taking plays off. WTF did the expect, hugs and kisses from everyone?

There was a guy at the game with a Ricky Williams jersey on that had "QUITTER" as the nameplate. :D

Wow, lots of em...thank you phil!

There might be some more former players on there as well...those are just the ones I know right off the top of my head...Talley, Thurman, and Patti Thomas are a blast to follow...total class people and fun...Patti's hilarious

As fans we all hold Kelly, Thomas and the rest of that group in very high regard, but I imagine if I was 25 and actually played for the Bills, the last thing I would want to see or hear is some old timers hanging around telling me about how the team was back in their day and how me and my teammates were not measuring up to their standards.

I would be very surprised if there were not a lot of guys on the team that would really just like to tell the old Bills to STFU.

Disrespecting Jimbo and Thurman in Buffalo is like disrespecting Rocky Balboa in Philly....You just don't do it.

As fans we all hold Kelly, Thomas and the rest of that group in very high regard, but I imagine if I was 25 and actually played for the Bills, the last thing I would want to see or hear is some old timers hanging around telling me about how the team was back in their day and how me and my teammates were not measuring up to their standards.

True. But I'm glad we have such a good group of former players with a true interest in the welfare of the Bills. We're lucky we have them. There aren't that many teams out there with such a core group of former players from the past 25 years which have continually expressed their views and interest with such fervor as Kelly, Thurman, Bruce, Reed, Talley, Tasker, ect...

I for one consider us very fortunate we have such loyal former players. They are retired, they earned their money, they don't have to be loyal. But they are. They are true Buffalo Bills. As far as i'm concerned they can keep speaking their minds and calling people out. We don't want a bunch of slackers on our team. And if they don't want to be considered slackers by such greats, then they should work harder or ship out.

Go Bills!!!!

I'm gonna guess TO and Josh Reed. I'm not a TO hater, but who else but him could even say anything to any of the old guys? I also pick Reed because he seems to be TO's jocksniffer on this team. Seems like he's the only one who is buddy buddy with TO, and has shown a little bit of tude this year. My money is on those two.

On a somewhat related line, why are old retired players handing around the locker room? Is this a common thing in the NFL? Other than Chuck Lester, there isn't anyone on this team or staff that they'd even know.

Does Steve Grogan hang out in the Patriots locker room? Does Joe Namath pop into the Jets?

It just seems kind of odd to me.

I am sure the response wouldve been " Did you find your helmet yet?" Or" how does it feel to lose 4 straight?"

You better be able to take the criticism back if your gonna dish it out...

I love those two players but they go to the back of the line the minute a Bills team win a SuperBowl...

Great players no doubt but the black cloud of losing a war will follow them theyre whole lives..

or "Hey I suck and have made more $ than you"

On a somewhat related line, why are old retired players handing around the locker room? Is this a common thing in the NFL? Other than Chuck Lester, there isn't anyone on this team or staff that they'd even know.

Does Steve Grogan hang out in the Patriots locker room? Does Joe Namath pop into the Jets?

It just seems kind of odd to me.

I think most teams allow former greats the freedom to go where they want like that...just that few care enough about their former teams the way guys like Jim and Thurman and Darryl do

also, you forgot AVP...Kelly's backup in 95...and Thurman is close with Alex as well