What, no thread for Aaron Schobel jumping off the ship today?

Lv-Bills

Russ? How about Jauron?

He can longer defend/shield his precious Edwards, and claim the football equivalent of 'stay the course'. His players are not buying it. A **** storm is a brewin', and poor little Dickie knows it.

Do people still believe Russ has any actual authority over this team?

Thank goodness that even the players are now questioning Jauron and the front office. All I can say is that it is about time. This should be the setting of the nail in Jauron's coffin. Personally, I can't wait for the changes as a decade of futility is enough. The Bills need a real GM and a coach with a clue. TD and then marv Levy combined set this organization back for what will probably be 12 years before all is fixed.

The stupidity and futility of this organization has been well documented so no need to rehash it here. I remain a loyal fan but if this regime is not changed after this season then no way do I spend my money on the team. No point in watching a team that does not even care to make the changes necessary to have a chance to win.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Schobel is the most overpaid/underproducing player on the team. he will not be on this team next year. he is easily handled one on one, has no power move, only gets garbage "coverage" sacks, keeps getting injured. he jumped off the ship along time ago. his comments, while justified and understandable just sealed his fate. he should have kept his fat mouth shut and hope the bills allow him to continue stealing money.

Give me a fuggin break bill. If you think for one moment dickless is going to be here next year I really do not know what to say to that. Noway he survives this disaster. There is going to be a housecleaning at the end of the year so just hang in there, only 7 more games of Dickie Von No Balls. Hopefully they will get it right this time, that should be the main concern not whether Jauron is going to still be with the bills. His fate has already been decided & by the look & sound of his press conferences he knows it.

Ralph would have to pay him 2 years salary, pretty much right out of his pocket. You may be right (I hope so) but I will believe you when I see Jauron fired.

As for the draft, I respectfully remind you that coming into 06, our need for line play was as big, if not worse than it is now when it was devoted to the secondary. I think that Whitner will likely be traded after this season. Couple this with the fact that 2 safeties are being touted as top 10 picks and it paints a picture that I for one don't enjoy.

Aaron Schobel is the most overpaid/underproducing player on the team. he will not be on this team next year. he is easily handled one on one, has no power move, only gets garbage "coverage" sacks, keeps getting injured. he jumped off the ship along time ago. his comments, while justified and understandable just sealed his fate. he should have kept his fat mouth shut and hope the bills allow him to continue stealing money.

Yeah. Lets jump on one of the FEW bright spots this team has had over the past decade. Schobel has been nothing but a class act and a company man who isn't a household name because he decided to stay in Buffalo.

He is in his early thirties now, a time when players start to lose a step and get injuried a little easier. To say this guy was a one trick pony who only puts up garbage sacks is a joke.

I would argue Kelsay is. At least Schobel does something once in a while. Kelsay has been here 8 years. Unbelievable!!

you are comically wrong.

He came in the side door, but then circled all the way around behind the reporters to get to the podium...

Aaron Maybin was spotted in his wake.

Poz took a bad angle and missed the door.

Kelsay went for the fake and ended up in the wrong room.

McCargo pulled up lame after approaching the door.

I liked the part in the article about TO and why he blew up. He was ticked because Trent missed a read and Reed agree with him. This is what we've been wanting TO to do all season. Call Trent to the carper for his screw ups. I've been waiting for this dissension. Usually happens with losing. This could be kindof fun to observe. If we're not winning, we'll at least have our very own Peyton Place!

I liked the part in the article about TO and why he blew up. He was ticked because Trent missed a read and Reed agree with him. This is what we've been wanting TO to do all season. Call Trent to the carper for his screw ups. I've been waiting for this dissension. Usually happens with losing. This could be kindof fun to observe. If we're not winning, we'll at least have our very own Peyton Place!

I've wanted him to work harder to catch more of the balls that were tossed his way, you know like the rookies on the Colts do.....