What, no thread for Aaron Schobel jumping off the ship today?

Lv-Bills

Wellll now. Our man JW's been busy today, no? Whole bunch of interesting stuff to chew on in that story.

And yeah, for No. 94 to come that close to the edge ... tick, tick, tick ....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Russ? How about Jauron?

He can longer defend/shield his precious Edwards, and claim the football equivalent of 'stay the course'. His players are not buying it. A **** storm is a brewin', and poor little Dickie knows it.

Do people still believe Russ has any actual authority over this team?

It isn't all on Edwards..AVP's plays fit on a 5 by 7 card while real OC plays are menu size. Get a life its the scheme Jauron wanted POPWARNER

Wellll now. Our man JW's been busy today, no? Whole bunch of interesting stuff to chew on in that story.

And yeah, for No. 94 to come that close to the edge ... tick, tick, tick ....

It was a great article. Bout time someone up there writes some worthwhile news stuff. Not opinion, but actual quotes from people.

Here's the million dollar question though.....which one of the Buffalo area media can get chickenschitt Russ Brandon to come out from hiding and talk to us?

You talk about a coward. He sits there and hides behing Jauron, and is practically invisible.

Come on JW, go get Russ for us!!!

Why has it taken AS so long to make these comments? I know he's not the vocal type and shuns the media somewhat, but he could easily have said this 2 seasons ago. He and Moorman are the longest tenured Bills, but they've said nothing until now.

This team will be in more dire straights by the end of 2009 than it was at the conclusion of 2005. If Schobel is talking, something is seriously wrong. Not that we didn't know that already, but now the players are questioning what is going on.

You think Schobel should have blown up when the Bills were 5-4 (and on a four-game winning streak) at the same point two years ago?

"It hasn't gone the way any of us would've liked it to have gone at this point," Jauron said. "But we'll just keep working and try to get the thing righted."

Dr. Evil... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTED :lol: Yale grad :(

Dunno if you saw my mention yesterday, but when someone brought up Yale in the BuffNews live chat, DiCesare replied, "Maybe it's time to request the transcripts."

:bag:

Dunno if you saw my mention yesterday, but when someone brought up Yale in the BuffNews live chat, DiCesare replied, "Maybe it's time to request the transcripts."

:lol:

Hehe, I didn't catch that before...makes one wonder. :( a degree in history they say... no wonder he needs to resort to viewing game film to realize what he saw the previous day.

You think Schobel should have blown up when the Bills were 5-4 (and on a four-game winning streak) at the same point two years ago?

No. Someone should have said something when they started off 1-3 in 07, were playing street free agents all over the field, and forced to start a rookie QB. This after 7 seasons without a playoff appearance and on their third HC in that span.

Or perhaps someone could have said something after the Dallas MNF debacle, the SNF loss by 46 to NE, or even the away Cleveland game. Why should anyone have thought things would change with DJ? And don't ignore the fact that they finished 2-5 after getting to 5-4, or that in 2008 they went 2-8 in their final ten after a 5-1 start.

EDIT: removed a sarcastic unnecessary comment

I don't know man, Moorman has some pretty good clout on this squad. The more this thing implodes, the better off we'll be. I hope it all caves in. So far, so good. The snowball is just starting, but getting bigger each week.

Moorman punted like crap yesterday. Even he's beginning to suck!

Why has it taken AS so long to make these comments? I know he's not the vocal type and shuns the media somewhat, but he could easily have said this 2 seasons ago. He and Moorman are the longest tenured Bills, but they've said nothing until now.

This team will be in more dire straights by the end of 2009 than it was at the conclusion of 2005. If Schobel is talking, something is seriously wrong. Not that we didn't know that already, but now the players are questioning what is going on.

Simply, two years ago there was a good chance that things would greatly improve. It has now become very apparent that this regime isn't going to be able to improve things. When that became apparent, Schobel exploded. Seems fair.

I don't know man, Moorman has some pretty good clout on this squad. The more this thing implodes, the better off we'll be. I hope it all caves in. So far, so good. The snowball is just starting, but getting bigger each week.

Nah, it's been obvious for the past three or four weeks minimum that unless the season was absolutely turned around with a long string of wins, then changes were on the way.

Only serious doubters (and, hey, there's some good reasons for doubts) are still saying that nothing will change. Changes are coming. When you see what Vic Carucci has said recently, you know it's already out there. Change is coming unless we turn things around. And when guys jump ship, turnarounds are just about impossible.

If I were on this defense, I'd be pretty pissed too. They have held up their end, playing well enough to be competitive, though not being dominant.

It was a great article. Bout time someone up there writes some worthwhile news stuff. Not opinion, but actual quotes from people.

Here's the million dollar question though.....which one of the Buffalo area media can get chickenschitt Russ Brandon to come out from hiding and talk to us?

You talk about a coward. He sits there and hides behing Jauron, and is practically invisible.

Come on JW, go get Russ for us!!!

What's the upside for Russ? There is none. Of course he's not going to say anything incendiary. It has nothing to do with cowardice and everything to do with common sense.

Schobel rips into the lack of direction and then says he can't say what he wants to say within an earshot of team officials, and there's no post about it? Come on. It's all caving in around ole Russ.

This is a happy day. The more disarray, the more chance we maybe do something correct this offseason with our front office.

Oh wait, no, we are the Bills. We'll probably bring in Rob Ryan as head coach and leave Russ running the show.

Oh well.

schobel never will get the respect or due he deserves, but he is a heck of a player, like molds, and its sad his talent was wasted on this team. next up for that award - lee evans and fred jackson. i'd say stroud too but he at least was on a winning, playoff team.

we're a joke. ralph needs to clean it all out. it will never happen. new ownership, blah blah blah.