How to eat chicken wings...

Just Jack

No, I pull out the first (smaller) bone like he did then grab the remaining bone at the end and put the wing in my my mouth and clamp down with my front teach and pull all the meat off that bone by pulling it out of my mouth. I'm assuming that is the protocol for eating wings. Removing both bones=too much time dissecting and too little time eating.

No, I pull out the first (smaller) bone like he did then grab the remaining bone at the end and put the wing in my my mouth and clamp down with my front teach and pull all the meat off that bone by pulling it out of my mouth. I'm assuming that is the protocol for eating wings. Removing both bones=too much time dissecting and too little time eating.

You really pull a bone out...? I've never heard of that until this thread...

You really pull a bone out...? I've never heard of that until this thread...

No way, I just assumed everyone did it that way. Pull the smaller bone out just as was done in the video and you can pull the meat off the remaining bone. I've talked to people that say that is the reason they prefer the wing joint better than the "drumstick". Try it next time and report back. <_<

No way, I just assumed everyone did it that way. Pull the smaller bone out just as was done in the video and you can pull the meat off the remaining bone. I've talked to people that say that is the reason they prefer the wing joint better than the "drumstick". Try it next time and report back. <_<

I'm skeptical... I usually eat one side, then eat the other side, the pull the meat out from in between the bones. I guess I'll try it by removing the bone, but that just sounds like too much work with little benefit. We'll see though! :beer:

I'm skeptical... I usually eat one side, then eat the other side, the pull the meat out from in between the bones. I guess I'll try it by removing the bone, but that just sounds like too much work with little benefit. We'll see though! <_<

It takes practice seeing the bones are actually attached with cartilage or something like that. You have to twist the wing to separate the bones from each other and pull the smaller bone out. It is a bit of work but the benefit is not little, at least as far as I'm concerned. Damn, is it dinner time yet?

ditto

If you pinch the one side you can separate the meat at the end junction. Then you just stick the whole thing in your mouth holding the pinched end and suck the chicken right off it, pulling out two clean bones.

If you pinch the one side you can separate the meat at the end junction. Then you just stick the whole thing in your mouth holding the pinched end and suck the chicken right off it, pulling out two clean bones.

i use the drag method.

put the wing into your mouth and bite down. drag it out. if you miss some meat, bite the joint apart and dig in.

works for drumsticks too.

this also allows you to keep one hand clean

too much work...once you get rid of the smaller bone, there is no reason to lose the larger one....that is what you grab on to and pull.....otherwise pay the extra money for boneless....and no thanks to russian....

Boneless wings are chicken nuggets.

I've always just grabbed the junction of the two bones and then split them apart. You have a little bit of meat on the small bone that you can easily bite off, and then the majority of the meat is still on the big bone waiting for a nice bit of blue cheese dressing to make it yummy. I wouldn't feel right not eating the meat off the bone.