Would you take Mangini

What has Mangini showed in two organizations? 8-3 start last year - collapse. And did you see the Browns game? Also, he seems to lack credibility with his own players. People want him out of Cleveland like he was Dick Jauron.

He would be an improvement, but I'm (foolishly) hoping for someone good.

What has Mangini showed in two organizations? 8-3 start last year - collapse. And did you see the Browns game? Also, he seems to lack credibility with his own players. People want him out of Cleveland like he was Dick Jauron.

He would be an improvement, but I'm (foolishly) hoping for someone good.

Coaches that I would take OVER man-gina:

Cowher, Schott, Holmgren, Wade Phillips, Brian Billick, Gruden

But I just know that Ralph won't pay the money for those people.

I think if Mangini was fired, he would be the best coach that was within Ralph's pitiful salary requirments.

Coaches that I would take OVER man-gina:

Cowher, Schott, Holmgren, Wade Phillips, Brian Billick, Gruden

I would take them all too, though I also think Wade has shown the ability to be mediocre or slightly better with good talent to work with. If he could get this crew to slightly above mediocre that would be a hell of an improvement.

I would like to see him as either Head coach or nothing.

I've never really liked the idea of a former head coach being de-moted to a coordinator. Must breed some respect issues.

It's working well for Mularkey and G Williams - I wouldn't mind being on the other side of that. I would imagine he'd be very interested in beating the Pats*.

It's working well for Mularkey and G Williams - I wouldn't mind being on the other side of that. I would imagine he'd be very interested in beating the Pats*.

Mularky and Williams are natural born coordinatrs.

I think the reason the Mangini was able to become a Head Coach so quickly is that he has a "Head Coach" mentallity. I also see that in people like Brian Billick, and Cito Gaston.

For some reason, I think that Manini would bring the stabillity to our franchise that we need.

You need the opposite of Jauron. Is Mangini the opposite of DJ well from a personality perspective maybe; he is really big on discipline and yells at his players. Yet he is another defensive guy who can't run an offense. Its time to bring in an offensive head coach even if its a coordinator.

HOWEVER MANGINI SUCKS. The Jets hated the guy so much and couldn't wait to say how much they hated the guy when Rex Ryan took over. The guy can't run an offense the Jets were terribly bland on offense even with a decent QB in Favre. We need an offensive coach a guy like Russ Grimm comes to mind when I think of good coordinator candidates for the Bills job.

In addition to Mangini not knowing his ass from a hole in the ground on the offensive side of the ball his act wears thin really quick. I mean the reason a guy like Bilicheat can be a hard ass and so secretive is because he has 3 Super Bowl Wins on his resume. If a guy like Mangini who has won nothing yells at the players they say who the !@#$ is this guy to tell me not to talk to the media and make me run sprints and fine me for every little infraction.

So Mangini is about as bad as DJ. No offense and a personality that players hate (At least the players play hard for DJ out of fear the country club and the checks might end) and don't rally around.

There are too many yes and maybe answers here. I think the season has gotten into your psyche too much. Mangina isn't even someone I had thought of before this thread. I really hope he doesn't get fired if he is the answer here.

Mularky and Williams are natural born coordinatrs.

I think the reason the Mangini was able to become a Head Coach so quickly is that he has a "Head Coach" mentallity. I also see that in people like Brian Billick, and Cito Gaston.

For some reason, I think that Manini would bring the stabillity to our franchise that we need.

I hear in Cleveland the head coach mentality comes with a stranglehold, so no thanks.

Do you really think that lightining would strike twice.

Why not, everyone seems to think the Bills have to hire a coach and GM that has been a winner somewhere else cause it will guarantee success in Buffalo, or that hiring a Co-ordinator with no HC experience won't work cause MM and GW failed here :devil:

hmmmmmmmm

Didn't Bill Bellicheck flop out in Cleveland too?

Yeah but Mangini was no where near as accomplished of a coordinator as Belicheat. Mangini was the Pats* D-coordinator for 1 year before taking the job with the Jets. Belicheat was the coordinator for 6 years with the Giants and another stint as assistant head coach with both the Pats* and Jets for anther 3 seasons. So to compare Mangini to Belicheat just isn't accurate.

Not only does Mangini suck as a HC he isn't even that good as a DC (Belechick took away Manginis DC duties halfway through the '05 season). What's more the guy is a rat who thinks of only himself and of no one else meaning he's doomed to failure wherever he goes because no one will trust the guy.

Once he gets canned in Cleveland no NFL GM will touch the clown and he'll toil down in the college ranks somewhere if lucky.

It hurts to say this, but I think I would.

I really despise him, but he is a young man-genious that could grow into a job

NO.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

And HELL NO

I would rather take my chances on a coordinator that has never been a HC before.