If what Felser says is true

Albany,n.y.

:rolleyes:

Jeezus H. Krist - why is it you people don't get it?

The Buffalo Bills don't need a new starting QB.

The Buffalo Bills don't need a new head coach.

The Buffalo Bills need a new OWNER!!!!!!

Get it now???

:beer:

I agree with you that they need a new owner, but be careful what u wish for because that may include a move elsewhere! Hopefully that group of Jim Kelly, Thurman and others could buy a big enough percentage of the franchise to be considered the majority owners of the team preventing anyone else from being able to move the team in the near future.

I don't have confidence that Ralph will fire Jauron...or pay for top tier talent at QB, Coach, Left OT, etc....so until he's no longer the owner we're pretty much screwed!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i heard earlier this week that the bills didnt even want edwards using the phone?

yeah Jauron said Edwards is not supposed to use the phone, answer phone calls, talk on the phone, text message or play video games...

He also said they are restricting the hours Edwards can use the restroom between 11AM and 3PM, restricting breakfast between the hours of 7AM-7:30AM, lunch between 12:00-12:30PM, dinner between 5:00-5:30PM and he is to be tucked in bed by 9PM. He is not to get up or leave the bedroom until 6:30AM when he is allotted 15 minutes for a shower...

If Edwards is a good boy, he can have a snack between lunch and dinner, but only between the hours of 3:30-3:45 PM

:rolleyes:

I think Felser is the one suffering from the concussion. What Jauron said was he wasn't speaking to Edwards while he was recovering from his latest concussion. "That is the protocol...no calls, no messages, no texts." Meaning they don't want Edwards taxing his head while he's trying to get over the effects of having his bell rung. I can't believe a) felser would write something that wrong, and b) that no editor at the Buffalo News would have caught it.

PTR

(I AM PTR!)

I thought it was like in Memento. Maybe Trent's lost his ability to form new short-term memories.

So if all these "protocols" are correct, why does jauron have to be an idiot and say all this cryptic crap about Edwards? Whats the harm in saying, "NFL protocols prohibit contact between the coaching staff and a concussed player. Our medical staff is monitoring the situation."

Would that have really been that difficult?

Did you have a user name accident?

You know it! I thought I was changing the tag under my avatar. Instead I changed my display name. Then discovered you can only make that change once every 6 months!!! Asked SDS for help and he just swicthed me back. Yayy!

PTR

(back for good!)

The question that is begging to be asked and answered:

If it is NFL policy (protocol) for a concussed player NOT to have contact with the team, than why in hell is Jauron trying to contact Edwards?

You would think Dickie, as a HC, would understand contact is a no-no, especially when said same QB suffered a concussion last year.

Is this just another example of Jauron's ineptitude and stupidity?

To quote Felser's article:

"Jauron said that Edwards doesn't take calls nor return them and that is part of his protocol."

He never said that Jauron was trying to call him or contact him in any way.

<_<

Jeezus H. Krist - why is it you people don't get it?

The Buffalo Bills don't need a new starting QB.

The Buffalo Bills don't need a new head coach.

The Buffalo Bills need a new OWNER!!!!!!

Get it now???

<_<

yes! thanks for clearing that up for me!

"That is the protocol...no calls, no messages, no texts." Meaning they don't want Edwards taxing his head while he's trying to get over the effects of having his bell rung.

PTR

(I AM PTR!)

So what does Edwards do with his day? Stare blankly at a gray wall every waking hour? I mean, we wouldn't want him to tax his head by doing something else