Lindsay Lohan

A smiling glamour shot of her slathered in make-up with a $500 hairdo in a lowcut dress with a push-up bra.

VS.

A candid photo of her with no makeup, pissed off, with her hair pulled back wearing an ugly suit.

Can't imagine why she doesn't look as attractive.

A smiling glamour shot of her slathered in make-up with a $500 hairdo in a lowcut dress with a push-up bra.

VS.

A candid photo of her with no makeup, pissed off, with her hair pulled back wearing an ugly suit.

Can't imagine why she doesn't look as attractive.

I think the point of the post how far she has fallen <_<

I think the point of the post how far she has fallen :lol:

And I think the point of his post is that that perception of how fall she's fallen is much great than the reality.

If they really wanted to, they could probably make her look pretty close to the 2004 version with the right clothes, make-up, hair and lighting.

And I think the point of his post is that that perception of how fall she's fallen is much great than the reality.

If they really wanted to, they could probably make her look pretty close to the 2004 version with the right clothes, make-up, hair and lighting.

Which wouldn't even be all that tough since she really didn't look all that great before.

And thank you for getting it.

:censored:

Watch Georgia Rule. I used to think she was a no-talent hack until I saw that; her performance in that movie was very, very good.

Also make sure you watch it with a woman...because if you're going to watch that movie, you may as well leverage the whole "sensitive guy watching chick flick" thing into getting laid.

Also make sure you watch it with a woman...because if you're going to watch that movie, you may as well leverage the whole "sensitive guy watching chick flick" thing into getting laid.

Do you think women say to one another, "Watch Transformers with him and you'll be sure to get laid."