Revis runs his mouth

WordByrd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the trash-talking after you get beat. Not that he's that far off base or anything, but the next logical question is, "So, you lost to a team that runs a pop-warner offense, what does that say about your play and the rest of the defense?" These ego-manical asses have to prop themselves up when they get embarassed instead of just taking it as a learning experience or something to build off of.

Its not like they lost because our offense lit them up. They lost because Sanchez sucked worse than Trent and Fitz, and we got lucky on defense. They destroyed our offense, they did our defense too actually. If they would have just continued to run the ball and not throw all their interceptions they would have won most likely.

Play thru your rookie contract then get paid somewhere else.

Don't you mean become a fat, overpaid malcontent who doesn't deserve pro bowl appearances then get paid? Just kidding. You're absolutely right. NFL players know Buffalo doesn't pay. It's not like it's the most attractive of glamorous city in the NFL to give us the edge.

Perhaps the one thing Levy did get right in his stint as a GM was to try to properly compensate players for the job he wanted them to do. Problem is the free agent talent we signed, particularly on the offensive line, didn't quite live up to it.

Gotta love the trash-talking after you get beat. Not that he's that far off base or anything, but the next logical question is, "So, you lost to a team that runs a pop-warner offense, what does that say about your play and the rest of the defense?" These ego-manical asses have to prop themselves up when they get embarassed instead of just taking it as a learning experience or something to build off of.

I think Revis is turning his frustration wisely on the Bills (because we don't hold grudges--look at us versus NE*) instead of his own offense and Sanchez. When your offense gives up 6 interceptions and you still hold the other team to one touchdown in the entire game including overtime, your defense has done fantastic! Give the Jets credit where credit is due, their defense was great considering the 6 interceptions by their offense (and special teams). I don't know exactly what learning Revis and the defense should be doing after this game. They played great.

With Sanchez, I hope we have shaken his confidence for a long time.

Bingo. It reminds me of the saying "when you win, say little. When you lose, say even less."

It's ironic that he says playing for Buffalo will make you hit the wall. News flash: playing for the Jets ain't much better. Looks like Revis is taking the lead of his head coach Rex Ryan and running his mouth. I guess he won't be kissing Billichek's superbowl rings either. But I agree, Buffalo is football purgatory. Play thru your rookie contract then get paid somewhere else.

Your last two sentences are the whole truth. Sadly, this franchise will accomplish very little until it is sold to an owner who wants to do what it takes to compete for title. the Vikings have a crappy stadium too and they are still doing whatever it takes to keep their best players and add others...