Season Ticket Holders

BillsVet

For me, nothing short of a complete rebuild of the front office and a new HC will get me to come back. Even if DJ is fired at some point (I won't believe it until it happens) a new HC without reorganization of the front office probably won't change anything.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, nothing short of a complete rebuild of the front office and a new HC will get me to come back. Even if DJ is fired at some point (I won't believe it until it happens) a new HC without reorganization of the front office probably won't change anything.

probably a bunch of former season ticket holders not renewing their seats so i can upgrade my view.

If they swing a trade for Chad Ochocinco or pick him up if he's waived, I'll buy season tickets.

I love the tailgate and i feel pumped everytime i walk into the stadium. Even tho the Bills piss me off every week i will still show up and pay for tickets again. I love the game atmosphere and i love the Bills.

They could go 0 for 16 and id re-up

Exactly what I was getting at with the Cubs crack. I still make a couple of trips home to WNY a year and go to at least one out of town game. Even without season tix, if everyone did that... The place would be packed. Ya, I like the winning and the losing is painful... But, hey! It is what it is and it is an adventure! My son went to his first Bills game this past week... AAnd it reminded me of one of my early Bills games when I was young... Except the Bills beat the Broncos 9-7.

Massive rebuilding. Top to bottom. I honestly don't care if they go 1-15 or 0-16. Just finally give me some hope for the future. I want a new front office with a real football GM, a new head coach that has experience and has actually won somewhere whatever the cost, a new scouting department, a new draft department, a new QB with the 1st pick, size at LB and depth all over the place. Some toughness, enthusiasm and life from everyone. No more gimmicks (TO, No-Huddle), Finally, a solid, serious plan and a genuine effort to build a winning team. I'll watch, say on offense, a couple years of Bradford at QB, Jackson at RB with Wood, Levitre, Bell on the O-Line, Hardy & Johnson at WR, Nelson at TE. Whatever. Let them develop together. Add a quality veteran here and there, draft well at need positions and let's go. We know they will take a beating for awhile but at least we will know what we have and that we are going up instead of sideways and this year way, way down. Give me at least 75% of that and I'll come back next year no questions asked. If Dick Jauron is still here, I will not go ever again. If they have no plan or direction, I'll sit out a year.

Exactly what I was getting at with the Cubs crack. I still make a couple of trips home to WNY a year and go to at least one out of town game. Even without season tix, if everyone did that... The place would be packed. Ya, I like the winning and the losing is painful... But, hey! It is what it is and it is an adventure! My son went to his first Bills game this past week... AAnd it reminded me of one of my early Bills games when I was young... Except the Bills beat the Broncos 9-7.

I remember that 9-7 game against the Broncos. During the Knox era. We trailed the whole game until the last play and then won with a short FG. It was electric in the crowd when we won. I wish we could feel that in the stadium now.

I remember that 9-7 game against the Broncos. During the Knox era. We trailed the whole game until the last play and then won with a short FG. It was electric in the crowd when we won. I wish we could feel that in the stadium now.

Chuck Knox had the discipline to NOT go into the final minutes of a game with 0 or 1 time out left!

Another note:

Ya... They held them (Browns) at the end... But had no timeouts! :devil::wallbash: In that situation, doing the math... I would have let them score 7. I would have taken 2 minutes to tie with 7, than 25 seconds to tie with 3... Again, NO timeouts.

We went all out this past sunday, pulled pork, stove, lots of sides. The remaining home games are going to be peanut butter & jelly with a side of pretzels. I got to cut my investment where I can. Our ticket stock on stubhub is nosediving.

Massive rebuilding. Top to bottom. I honestly don't care if they go 1-15 or 0-16. Just finally give me some hope for the future. I want a new front office with a real football GM, a new head coach that has experience and has actually won somewhere whatever the cost, a new scouting department, a new draft department, a new QB with the 1st pick, size at LB and depth all over the place. Some toughness, enthusiasm and life from everyone. No more gimmicks (TO, No-Huddle), Finally, a solid, serious plan and a genuine effort to build a winning team. I'll watch, say on offense, a couple years of Bradford at QB, Jackson at RB with Wood, Levitre, Bell on the O-Line, Hardy & Johnson at WR, Nelson at TE. Whatever. Let them develop together. Add a quality veteran here and there, draft well at need positions and let's go. We know they will take a beating for awhile but at least we will know what we have and that we are going up instead of sideways and this year way, way down. Give me at least 75% of that and I'll come back next year no questions asked. If Dick Jauron is still here, I will not go ever again. If they have no plan or direction, I'll sit out a year.

I honestly believe the Bills are closer to winning than you. Sure the FO took some gambles at certain positions with young players and clearly risked going into the season with no depth at those positions, and it really bit us. I think we have the players, but there isn't any leadership or at least the kind of leadership that translates. You normally count on your QB to give you that leadership along with a few other strong willed folks. But with the way Edwards is playing, he can hardly command the attention of a room, but I think he has it in him. I think his play is lack of quality coaching. We have seen Edwards do it. If we get a QB guy at head coach like Holmgren, Gruden, or Shanny to come in and get this young player back on track we can be a winning team. The notion of gutting the entire thing and starting over in my mind is not only an oversight, but totally unrealistic.

I was close to not coming back this year and didn't renew until I lost my seats and had to move. But I got the bug and renewed late. However, I won't do it again without wholesale changes from the top to bottom. Basically, start with the strength and conditioning coach, move to the assistant coaches and head coach, then to scouting and then Brandon.

Sadly though, I know RW will still be the owner and I have zero faith in him. That means I don't trust his capacity to make the changes that are best for the team, instead of making changes that on the surface seem like progress but are under-lied by money and profit for his heirs. Cynical? Maybe? Truthful. Absolutely.