"I'm not a Bills fan."

murra

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent, if you were a Bills fan would you have booed your team today?

"I'm not a Bills fan, I play for the Bills, so I can't answer that question."

Sliiiiick.

He needs to be hit in the head with a beer bottle by a bills fan... That Bills fan's name? Jim Kelly.

Sliiiiick.

So much for a Stanford education. Dumbass

He needs to be hit in the head with a beer bottle by a bills fan... That Bills fan's name? Jim Kelly.

Word up. Kelly needs to take Edwards behind the proverbial shed and put a boot us his ass. I somehow envision Edwards curling up into a fetal position with that confrontation.

Sliiiiick.

He answered it like he plays... noncommital and indecisive.

I've been increasingly less impressed with Trent every time he opens his mouth after a loss. He's arrogant and demonstrates zero accountability.

He's hardly a quarterback, he's certainly not a leader.

Completly agree. He's Jauron's biggest defender. Probly cause he knows every other head coach would pull him out of a game.

Screw him. If he's too much of a coward to admit that he and this team played like absolute, utter sh** then he's no kind of leader for this team. Either that, or he just doesn't care.

Cut him. Yeah, I said that. They need to make an example of someone. This season is over and I doubt Edwards returns next year, anyway. May as well start the housecleaning 11 games early.

Screw him. If he's too much of a coward to admit that he and this team played like absolute, utter sh** then he's no kind of leader for this team. Either that, or he just doesn't care.

Cut him. Yeah, I said that. They need to make an example of someone. This season is over and I doubt Edwards returns next year, anyway. May as well start the housecleaning 11 games early.

If only. Too bad the 2009 Buffalo Bills theme is "Continuity"

To be fair, I think he was more saying "You're seriously asking me if I would boo *me*? I'm not a fan, I'm a starting QB - I'm trying to win the game (no matter how miserably I'm failing)."

I just think that there is a huge difference in the emotion of a fan, and a QB playing to (supposedly) win...

If you consider that insulting because YOU are a fan then you are a douche.

It is insulting because he is a kitty who won't answer a question honestly.

Of course it's about how he couldn't just say yes, dude. That's the whole point. He's a complete joke. Fortunately he answered it poorly enough for me to give the thread a nifty title.

I've been increasingly less impressed with Trent every time he opens his mouth after a loss. He's arrogant and demonstrates zero accountability.

He's hardly a quarterback, he's certainly not a leader.

I'm having flashbacks of Doug Fluties pressers.

To be fair, I think he was more saying "You're seriously asking me if I would boo *me*? I'm not a fan, I'm a starting QB - I'm trying to win the game (no matter how miserably I'm failing)."

I just think that there is a huge difference in the emotion of a fan, and a QB playing to (supposedly) win...

It was a douche answer by a douche player. Who's he kidding, he heard the boos and should have said that he would boo himself for that performance. Trent is a San Francisco guy through and through, he's clearly not a fan of anything Buffalo, period. This includes the team he plays for. I don't even think that he's a big fan of the game of football, I get the feeling that he's a much bigger fan of baseball and golf than he ever was of football. He just happened to be good enough to have the opportunity to follow the NFL big money even though it's not something he has a passion for.

"[Trent Edwards statement] demonstrates zero accountability."

BECAUSE HIS COACH DEMANDS ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY.

Trent can be an excellent QB. He is coached by a man who tolerates failure because "it's hard to win in the NFL".

FOLKS, WE JUST LOST TO A QB WHO WENT TWO FOR F-ING 16!!!! WAKE UP - IT'S NOT OUR QB THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!

9 false starts by a home football team only happens with pathetic coaching. Jauron is a failure because he tolerates failure, and has come to expect failure. He has coached that mindset into the team and the result shows.

Trent can be an excellent QB. He is coached by a man who tolerates failure because "it's hard to win in the NFL".

FOLKS, WE JUST LOST TO A QB WHO WENT TWO FOR F-ING 16!!!! WAKE UP - IT'S NOT OUR QB THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!

Bingo...

He went 2 for 16 and put up 6 points, three of which were a gift. Should our QB have been able to manage, say 7 points?

Really? Trent can be an excellent QB? Zero career 300 passing games? I know that stats are often unimportant, and there is a fine line in defining the term excellent, but at a certain point you have to face the facts.

Early on we all admitted he had little talent. But then we claimed at least his head was on straight. It turns out he often makes poor (or no) decisions, and his mental game looks worse game-by-game. Blame the coach all you want, but this press conference was another indicator that he's not Buffalo quarterback material.

Living in Va Beach I don't get to see the pressers. Hard to believe an NFL QB would say something like this. Unbelievable. :lol:

To put it in context for you, he was asked, "Trent, if you were a Bills fan would you Boo the team?" So, there. It wasn't an insult. It was a mamby-pamby reply, is all.

He went 2 for 16 and put up 6 points, three of which were a gift. Should our QB have been able to manage, say 7 points?

NINE false starts at home. Hideous field position because our punt returner playes like a scared little girl - and who does that remind you of (hint - his initials are DJ)? On the fumble, Rocoe was moving away from the contact.

Trent was taking hits, trying to make plays, picking up first downs on drives that started on the 1-yard line. He's far from perfect, but he's also far from the problem.

NINE false starts at home. Hideous field position because our punt returner playes like a scared little girl - and who does that remind you of (hint - his initials are DJ)? On the fumble, Rocoe was moving away from the contact.

Trent was taking hits, trying to make plays, picking up first downs on drives that started on the 1-yard line. He's far from perfect, but he's also far from the problem.

Roscoe and Trent both suffered from the same problem today: trying WAY too hard to make plays on their own. Caused a bunch of questionable decisions on Trent's part, and two downright hideous one on Roscoe's part (running backwards trying to break a big play, and being indecisive fielding a punt).

I'd like to say I can't fault 'em for trying...but I can, Parrish in particular.

Sliiiiick.

I knew one of you retards would call him out on that. Look, I hate Trent and wish he was not our QB. But, he did not mean that he is not a fan of the Bills. His point is that he is a player, not a fan so the perspective is different. There is a lot to compllain about on this team and with Trent specifically but any of you morons complaining about this comment really should have your heads examined.