If Rush was buying our Bills instead of the Rams...

major

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am incredibly offended that an arrogant, white bigot, who regularly and publicly denigrates an entire community of people because they aren't wealthy or privileged enough for his tastes, would ever be allowed to own an NFL franchise. The league needs to take action against that pompous-ass hater who callously feeds the masses cheap, substandard garbage year after year, but instead they induct him into the Hall of Fame.

I am incredibly offended that an arrogant, white bigot, who publicly denigrates an entire community of people because they aren't wealthy or privileged enough for his tastes, would ever be allowed to own an NFL franchise. The league needs to take action against that pompous-ass hater who callously feeds the masses cheap, substandard garbage year after year, but instead they induct him into the Hall of Fame.

So now we know where you stand... you'd take Rush Limbaugh if he'd save the Bills, but not Al Franken. Based upon this, all of the logic you used to defend Limbaugh owning a team is now worthless... you DO have a position, and are not merely benign to ANY owner. Now, at long last, we see how you REALLY feel.

So now we know where you stand... you'd take Rush Limbaugh if he'd save the Bills, but not Al Franken. Based upon this, all of the logic you used to defend Limbaugh owning a team is now worthless... you DO have a position, and are not merely benign to ANY owner. Now, at long last, we see how you REALLY feel.

:censored: WTF are you talking about? Did you reply to the wrong post? Seriously, I'm at a loss for how you've connected the dots here...

Youre doing the same thing!

Holy sh-.

:wallbash: WTF are you talking about? Did you reply to the wrong post? Seriously, I'm at a loss for how you've connected the dots here...

NOPE, you just made this statement:

I am incredibly offended that an arrogant, white bigot, who publicly denigrates an entire community of people because they aren't wealthy or privileged enough for his tastes, would ever be allowed to own an NFL franchise.

If you are incredibly offended by this, and you support Limbaugh owning the Bills, then by your own words you have showed your true colors. You dodged my question, but through another post you answered it indirectly. PRICELESS. :censored:

NOPE, you just made this statement: If you are incredibly offended by this, and you support Limbaugh owning the Bills, then by your own words you have showed your true colors. You dodged my question, but through another post you answered it indirectly. PRICELESS. :censored:

Obviously double entendre humor is not your forte...my comment went so far over your head you'd need the Hubble to see it.

Not to mention, you can then compare federal tax dollars in/out of states, and you realize that "blue" states pay more and get less back in federal dollars than "red" states, which pay in less but get out more.

For example, a 2005 study found for every dollar NJ citizens pay in federal taxes, they received .61 back. In comparison, for every dollar Alaska paid in, they got back $1.84. Red states suckle at teat of the federal dollar to the detriment of Blue states. They also have higher rates of divorce and teen pregnancy, but that's for another topic.

When people talk about conservative vs. liberal, there are two different aspects - economic vs. social. I am sure that almost every professional sports team owner would consider him/herself an economic conservative, but not necessarily a social conservative. The thing that angers people like Colts owner Jim Irsay or a variety of NFL players is not Limbaugh's economic views, which they most likely share, but his social conservatism.

Limbaugh's racism and sexism are well documented, and to debate whether he's simply being provocative or firmly believes everything he says is parsing.

Whether or not Limbaugh's social views are embraced by the majority of self-identified conservatives who happen to own teams is ultimately irrelevant. The NFL abhors controversy. The last thing they want is an owner to become the story.

I will be impressed when NJ has 250 million federal acres forever off the tax rolls like Alaska.

So YOU can go there.

I read this morning where current Rams players and fans were upset that Rush Limbaugh was one of the bidders for the Rams. If it was us, would you be upset?

Rush Limbaugh is a very sucessful businessman. He turned a talk show into a multimillion dollar career. So, he would be an owner who would want to put a winner on the field. So, as a Bills Fan, I would welcome him with open arms.

On the topic of people calling him a rasist. Sharpton and Jackson are two of the biggest race hustlers in the world. Also, anything on Winipedia is probably a lie.

Just remember... A majority of Americans (52%) voted for Bush, and a majority of Germans kept Hitler in power.

YES!!!! A Bush=Hitler reference!!!!

Now, please continue lecturing people on "extremists". :lol:

If you are incredibly offended by this, and you support Limbaugh owning the Bills, then by your own words you have showed your true colors. You dodged my question, but through another post you answered it indirectly. PRICELESS. :wallbash:

Not as priceless as you completely missing his sarcasm. :doh:

If they won, I wouldn't care if Hitler owned them

Whatever. :wallbash:

I am incredibly offended that an arrogant, white bigot, who regularly and publicly denigrates an entire community of people because they aren't wealthy or privileged enough for his tastes, would ever be allowed to own an NFL franchise. The league needs to take action against that pompous-ass hater who callously feeds the masses cheap, substandard garbage year after year, but instead they induct him into the Hall of Fame.

How do you know that Rush Limbaugh is an arrogant biggot- thats like assuming that Terry Bollea actually legdrops people when he gets in fights.

Yeah, that's why he has a black guy usually fill in for him when he isn't on his program.

Your hatred for arguments is swallowed up when proof walks in the door. I mean it's so easy to say someone is racist, it's so much harder to prove it. And making politically incorrect statements are not racist. You have to prove he's against a collective race, which you can't, so you continue to repeat moronic statements.

P.S I can't stand Limbaugh's antics or his neo-conservatism, but he's not a racist

I find it laughable that the racism card is played with such reckless abandon these days. If you don't like someone's politics, they are racist. If someone who might work harder than you, has more than you -- they are obviously racist and have benefited from racist policies.

I guarantee you that any NFL player who says they would not play for a Rush Limbaugh-owned team today, would be the first one to stand in line tomorrow for a lucrative free-agent payday if said team was offering.

I don't like Rush, am a Republican, and would love it if he brought his money to Buffalo and was committed to keeping the franchise here.

One last point -- all those idiots who think Rush Limbaugh made racist comments about Donovan McNabb (who is an arrogant, over-rated QB regardless of his skin color) need to stop drinking the Kool-aid. The comments were an opinion, which he was getting paid to express, and they can be skewed to mean many things to many people. Those who choose to view them as racist will label them such. Those who choose to agree with him, will appreciate them for what they were -- opinions. ESPN and the NFL have serious delusional problems (as well as the black Congresswoman who is similar to an ambulance chasing lawyer for perceived racial injustices.)

I find it laughable that the racism card is played with such reckless abandon these days. If you don't like someone's politics, they are racist. If someone who might work harder than you, has more than you -- they are obviously racist and have benefited from racist policies.

I guarantee you that any NFL player who says they would not play for a Rush Limbaugh-owned team today, would be the first one to stand in line tomorrow for a lucrative free-agent payday if said team was offering.

I don't like Rush, am a Republican, and would love it if he brought his money to Buffalo and was committed to keeping the franchise here.

One last point -- all those idiots who think Rush Limbaugh made racist comments about Donovan McNabb (who is an arrogant, over-rated QB regardless of his skin color) need to stop drinking the Kool-aid. The comments were an opinion, which he was getting paid to express, and they can be skewed to mean many things to many people. Those who choose to view them as racist will label them such. Those who choose to agree with him, will appreciate them for what they were -- opinions. ESPN and the NFL have serious delusional problems (as well as the black Congresswoman who is similar to an ambulance chasing lawyer for perceived racial injustices.)

I can also guarantee you that any black player who had a similar offer from another team would not play for Limbaugh. Limbaugh makes his money being a divisive a-hole, but it's a free country and that's his right. Just like black players have a right not to play for his team.

Do you know him to know that's his opinion? He is an entertainer, like people you see in the movies

eff rush limbaugh and his hateful, divisive schtick.

and now he's out there "blaming the left" for being ousted. sorry rush, i dont think the left made you into an a-hole that a lot of people cant stand.

he has every right to say whatever he wants. but to cry about people not liking him after he says it, is such a puzzy way out. he says inflammatory things because a large part of this nation is dumb enough to eat it up without putting any of their own thought into it. he's cashing in on lazy brains. if he's upset that people dont like him after he "plays his role" maybe he should just take a bottle full of his pain meds and cry himself to sleep.