If Rush was buying our Bills instead of the Rams...

major

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You strike me as the kind of elitist who assumes the salt of the earth middle American, church-going citizens are a bunch of Mayberry castoffs who couldn't find their pitchfork with a Garmin GPS navigation system. If that's your assumption, that's as ignoratnt as any ethnic or racial stereotype.

Get off your soapbox, please. You're the one making wild assumptions. Not me. I merely know that many people who vote right wing do so not understanding who created and maintain their own economic limitations, or they don't care enough about that to force them to vote with the "colored folks", because they believe them to be the same lazy, not-working thieves that YOU just painted them to be (and who RUSH paints them to be every single day).

It's amazing that you call ME "elitist" in the same breath as you make the assumption that I am a welfare hog.

Get off your soapbox, please. You're the one making wild assumptions. Not me. I merely know that many people who vote right wing do so not understanding who created and maintain their own economic limitations, or they don't care enough about that to force them to vote with the "colored folks", because they believe them to be the same lazy, not-working thieves that YOU just painted them to be (and who RUSH paints them to be every single day).

It's amazing that you call ME "elitist" in the same breath as you make the assumption that I am a welfare hog.

Yep. Get them to vote against their own economic self interests in the name of stem cell research, or gay rights. :unsure: Brilliant.

I read this morning where current Rams players and fans were upset that Rush Limbaugh was one of the bidders for the Rams. If it was us, would you be upset?

If Rush Bimbo bought the Bills, I would immediately become a Raiders Fan. :unsure:

I was agreeing with you. Anyways this isn't the right forum. I'm done.

My bad. I tried but I couldn't figure out which fringe voters you were talking about, the ones who vote AGAINST those two things or FOR them. Sorry. But it makes no difference, as I'd still embrace Rush Limbaugh as the owner of the Bills because he strikes me as a real football fan who wouldn't tolerate a loser and that's what we need.

Rush is the bizzaro world Michael Moore. They are equal and opposite versions of the same. Their Mantra, "look at me, look at me, pay attention to my great perspective and wisdom" While they hypocritically live a life in contrast to the ideals they preach. They distort everything they can find a way to spin to create controversy and support unrealistically polarized viewpoints to get rich. Its like WWE- lots of farce and facad packaged as truth.

As the Bills owner, He would likely just blame the Bills situaiton on a liberal conspiracy.

I hope the Bills could find a better prospective owner than that type.

If he would be able to honestly evaluate football talent in his front office and players, he would be a good owner.

If he bases his opinions on his belief that a player's success is a result of the left wing media, then no, he would absolutely suck as an owner.

He couldn't be more of a blowhard than Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder, and he couldn't do as much to ruin the league as those two, so the league would survive him being an owner.

Do owners have to submit to drug testing like the players?

Most people either like or hate Rush, but he must be loaded enough to buy an NFL team. There are many other people or groups that could come up with that kind of money like Tom Golisano or Danny Wegman and I don't think most Bills fans would care as long as:

1) The Bills stayed in WNY.

2) There was a quality product on the field.

3) Tickets did not skyrocket.

I read this morning where current Rams players and fans were upset that Rush Limbaugh was one of the bidders for the Rams. If it was us, would you be upset?

No. Like Cowherd said today, WTF do you know about some of these owners now? You think they're yellow dog democrats?

I'd only be upset that he was allowed to make so much money duping so many poor farmers and country bumpkins into thinking they should vote Republican. But I'm betting that he'd pour real money into making whatever team he buys a WINNER, so, no, I'd be happy.

Farmers work for a living, and provide for a need world wide. They also provide for themselves. Another elitist chimp.

Id be happy with any owner who had the their priorities in order. Winning should be the number 1 priority for any owner of any sports franchise. The more you win, the more money you make.

This is probably destined from the start for PPP, but I'll give it a shot anyway ...

A couple of players are already on record saying they would never play for a Limbaugh-owned team. Now, if he were to succeed in taking control of the Rams, I don't think the players under contract would have any legal means of following through on that promise ... but it could certainly affect free-agent signings.

it sure would

right up to the point where they got their boatload of money.

Farmers work for a living, and provide for a need world wide. They also provide for themselves. Another elitist chimp.

Id be happy with any owner who had the their priorities in order. Winning should be the number 1 priority for any owner of any sports franchise. The more you win, the more money you make.

And then you end up with Jerry Jones, with that attitude, who wants to spoon-feed you his excreta on a daily basis because you failed to speak up and say "Hey, 'Mr.-Winning-Is-Everything, I rather don't like to eat your excreta".

But by that time, you inbred little moron, it's too late, isn't it?

And then you end up with Jerry Jones, with that attitude, who wants to spoon-feed you his excreta on a daily basis because you failed to speak up and say "Hey, 'Mr.-Winning-Is-Everything, I rather don't like to eat your excreta".

But by that time, you inbred little moron, it's too late, isn't it?

haha - So I guess your an angry band geek? What are you doing in a sports forum? Oh that's right, you can be as tough as you want on the internet.

Back to football, it makes complete sense to win for any owner who want's to make money, to make winning their top priority. The teams that bring in the most revenue are organizations that have won more than they lost. The problem with Ralph Wilson is he won't spend the money on the organization to make it a winner. He's obviously more interested in a near sighted, make money now strategy than rather than investing. It seems he doesnt want to wait for the return on his investment.