If Rush was buying our Bills instead of the Rams...

major

What are the people who keep saying this basing it on?

I can't even think of a bad reason, that's how unsupported the opinion is. There were more reasons to think Dan Snyder would build a competetive franchise...look how that's turned out.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd only be upset that he was allowed to make so much money duping so many poor farmers and country bumpkins into thinking they should vote Republican. But I'm betting that he'd pour real money into making whatever team he buys a WINNER, so, no, I'd be happy.

Because Demcocrats are so succesful at runnigng things.

List of the ten poorest cities.

1st on poverty rate list: Detroit, MI. Hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1961;

2nd. Buffalo, NY. Hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1954;

3rd. Cincinnati, OH. Hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1984;

4th. Cleveland, OH …since 1989;

5th. Miami, FL. Has NEVER had a Republican mayor;

6th. St. Louis, MO …since 1949;

7th. El Paso, TX. Has NEVER had a Republican mayor;

8th. Milwaukee, WI…since 1908;

9th. Philadelphia, PA…since 1952;

10th. Newark, NJ …since 1907.

1st on poverty rate list: Detroit, MI. Hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1961;

True but the poorest and least educated (deep south) states always vote Republican for president, senator, house, governor etc. Not quite the same as mayor..........

Limbaugh will not be allowed to buy any NFL team. I cannot imagine the like of Jerry Jones, Bob Crafts, etc. would approve it. Just because he has money, doesn't automatically qualify him to be an NFL owner. Look at the list of owners of the NFL teams. They are all either original football mastermind (like Wilson, Hunt, Davis, etc.) or owners of successful industry. They will ever let a shock jog be mentioned in the same sentense with them. I feel bad for that fatso. But he should know life is not fair and he doesn't belong in this country club called NFL ownership. Good try though.

Love all the hearsay opinions in these threads where everyone recites exactly what they're told about the guy, instead of finding out for themselves. If Limbaugh was everything that's been claimed in this thread, he'd never have been on ESPN GameDay to begin with.

I feel bad for that fatso.

Case in point. Just ill-informed.

And what about the top ten richest cities?

Love all the hearsay opinions in these threads where everyone recites exactly what they're told about the guy, instead of finding out for themselves. If Limbaugh was everything that's been claimed in this thread, he'd never have been on ESPN GameDay to begin with.

Case in point. Just ill-informed.

Hearsay? The Bloods and the Crips comment about the NFL players pretty much says it all... or is that also some "crazy fabrication"?? LOL

ESPN found out that it is too much of a respected network to risk their reputation hiring someone with that much liability. Simple.

No way in hell- extremist loudmouthed bigots can go buy something a little more appropriate- a nice big landfill or a trash barge.

Yeah, we need more open-minded people who shut out everyone except for those who think like they do get their way.

Oh wait... that would hypocrisy...

Free country we live in

(BTW, I can't stand Limbaugh)

Are you serious? Mayors are useless as far as bringing jobs to a city. They battle over contracts with municipal employees and the city council and make public appearances--that's pretty much it.

State government has real influence over whether companies relocate/stay. Having said that, Republican and Democratic state governments are little different as far as wasteful spending, growing the gov't. payroll and scaring off businesses.

Yeah, we need more open-minded people who shut out everyone except for those who think like they do get their way.

Oh wait... that would hypocrisy...

Free country we live in

(BTW, I can't stand Limbaugh)

Shut out someone from my home or my business who makes racist statements and is a horrible extremist propagandist? It is my right as well in this free country we live in to do so just as much as he has rights.

I am overjoyed Checketts and others made the call to exclude him from the bid. Power to the people- I love it when good triumphs over evil.

Limbaugh will not be allowed to buy any NFL team. I cannot imagine the like of Jerry Jones, Bob Crafts, etc. would approve it. Just because he has money, doesn't automatically qualify him to be an NFL owner. Look at the list of owners of the NFL teams. They are all either original football mastermind (like Wilson, Hunt, Davis, etc.) or owners of successful industry. They will ever let a shock jog be mentioned in the same sentense with them. I feel bad for that fatso. But he should know life is not fair and he doesn't belong in this country club called NFL ownership. Good try though.

at least Jerry Jones could do some lines while Limbaugh pops some oxycotin (sp).

Kraft could whine about going to Hartford, Al could keep drooling and lil Danny can remain lil.